We have taken the time to read your manifesto

Published August 13th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

WE have taken the time to read your manifesto, and we think that you are crazy!!

And i personally cannot even fathom the level of mental retardation that you are on right now. how could you even think that their is a flying spaghetti monster out there. If this flying spag-hetti monster really exist how in the world did this thing form and tell me if their was spaghetti thousands of years ago through which he can form himself and move through walls.

And why did you choose pirates that is basiclly sayin that the killing of human beings is the result of global warming send us an email explaining your logic toward this shirade.

ONE MORE THING, HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THE DISAPPEARENCE OF PIRATES EVEN EFFECT GLOBAL WARMING ANYWAY WHAT SO EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. respond if you can defend your logic. thank you.

–stephen and darriel

198 Responses to “We have taken the time to read your manifesto”

1 17 18 19 20 21 25
  1. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Lucifer posted “Either religion appeals to the stupid, or religion results in stupid people.” I won’t argue with you there, L. It should appeal to the stupid, because it does all their thinking for them. In fact it strongly (as in the occasional burning at the stake!) discourages individual thought. You want a parable?? The apple in the tree of Eden was eaten because Adam and Eve wanted to know (and have the power) as much as god.

Creationism is the apex of this thoughtlessness. Instead of finding facts or experimenting, just throw up your hands and declare a miracle. As a former student of parochial schools, I did a slow burn every time I heard “It’s a mystery!” whenever they were boxed into a logical corner. It’s a mystery, all right – why so many still believe the ^&)$# put out there.

2. Zotaku says:

have you seen god? has ANYONE seen god? for all you ‘know’ god might as well be(is) a flying spaghetti monster…how can you prove me wrong?

in fact there is more images proving the appearence of FSM in nature than god by a land-slide…

3. Pastafarian says:

You say “How old is the person who invented this flying spag-hetti monster and was it a figment of his imagination, and how could people be so stupid to actually believe this non-sense!!!!!!”

I could easily say this:
    “How old is the person who invented this Jesus and was it a figment of his imagination, and how could people be so stupid to actually believe this non-sense!!!!!”!

Our religion makes more sense than Christianity.

Pirates effecting Global warming is as logical as Eve dooming the race by eating an apple.

Oh and this: At least in our religion we don’t endorse Pedophilia/Racism

4. Mafiapig says:

What I want to know is: if you’re going to send hatemail (which you know will be put on display and ridiculed) can’t you at least fucking read through it for obvious spelling or grammatical errors?

5. Tristan says:

This is a joke, ri-giht?

6. Wench Nikkiee says:

#149 – Tristan Says:

“This is a joke, ri-giht?”
    The hatemail? Yeah it is! Mostly its from the deluded, sufferers of Humour Deficit Disorder. (HDD)

7. Nathan Cain says:

Ok. I hate Christan people always saying, “A spaghetti Monster!!??
    You guys are crazy!!” Is this really that different from God? I mean, He sent his only son to be killed, logic on how the world formed is pretty fucked up, and what the hell does Easter have to do with the Reserection of Jesus? Cain killed his only brother, Able, then a day later he gets a wife out of nowhere. And please, please explain to me if God loves everyone in the world, then how can he let Genocide, Halocausts, Corruption, and Starvation rule the world?

Nathan

8. Nathan Cain says:

Yes, I realize my last name is Cain. Irony, I know. I’m Jewish, But this is what i believe in.

1 17 18 19 20 21 25