I’m a bit confused

Published August 14th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I’m a bit confused about this website, and maybe someone would kindly enlighten me… Why take so much trouble to try and dismantle fundamental Christianity if you all sincerely disbelieve it?

I wonder why this whole movement feels like they’re so threatened by Jesus if he’s not real.
-Cato

207 Responses to “I’m a bit confused”

1 19 20 21 22 23 26
  1. Pirate Waardie says:

@ Cape Buffalo

Ohhh I see. Xtianity starts to make a little more sense now, what with the odd diet Jebus seemed to prefer.
    Who knows what kind of funny mushrooms those Vegans were eating before our zombie friend partook of them?

Thank you my fellow! Have a beer, it is Friday after all.

xD

2. Anonymous says:

“Do you not know?
    Have you not heard?
    The LORD is the everlasting God,
    the Creator of the ends of the earth.
    He will not grow tired or weary,
    and his understanding no one can fathom.

He gives strength to the weary
    and increases the power of the weak.

Even youths grow tired and weary,
    and young men stumble and fall;

but those who hope in the LORD
    will renew their strength.
    They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.”
    -Isaiah 40:28-31

I have not the power to judge those who believe FSM, only the intellect to realize these so called Pastafarians hide their fear of the Lord God Almighty behind the infantile ruse of a religion.
    When the final judgment comes and you FSM believers stand before God, you will realize the truth. Until then, please respect other religions.

Also, if you have the guts to actually study the evidence of God, go to
    NoBlindFaith.com
    reasonablefaith.org
    reasons.org

3. Enlightening Child says:

The people only came up with this website because they wanted to show how silly it was to want to teach religion in SCHOOL were only the truth not beliefs are taught. REMEMBER speration of church and state its in the constitution.

4. Patrick says:

Whoever posted above me in a cowardly way with ‘anonymous’: Please check out Whywontgodhealamputees.com

And stop quoting out of the Bible/fairy-tale book, or i’ll start.

Genesis 38:6-10

I really cant be bothered to write it out so there is the link. Have fun watching
    RAmen

5. Your god is dead says:

Ok, Confused Cato. Let me enlighten you. It appears that in writing your question, you were fundamentally unable to grasp the full scope of our beloved Spaghetti Monster in all His glory. May His Noodly Appendage touch and bless you that you might be forgiven for your ignorance. Our Heavenly Spaghetti Monster is very understanding and will welcome you with open Noodly Appendages as all His believers are welcomed. No one who truly believes in the Flying Spaghetti Monster feels threatened by Jesus in any manner whatsoever. In fact, I’m sure that if Jesus saw the error of his ways and decided to see the truth as only can be revealed by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, he would be truly amazed and enlightened indeed. None of us are trying to “dismantle fundamental christianity”, profoundly profane as many of us see it to be. We do not judge your beliefs because we know that you will eventually come to the realization that our beloved Flying Spaghetti Monster loves you, too, as you are His creation. Perhaps further reading of our movement will enlighten you further. Try this link: http://www.venganza.org/worship/fsm-book/

6. graham says:

I would not feel so threatend by jesus if his damn followers didn’t keep trying to kill people.

7. disciple of the noodle says:

Anonymous;
    Still looking for the evidence of God to study. Is that where the ID supporters find there Complex and Specified Information? Check out the science, draw your own conclusions, or take it on ‘blindfaith’
    In the meantime, enjoy some noodles, if you’ve got the meatballs!

Pastafari!

8. Cap'n Jolly Boots says:

Jesus scares me ’cause I feel like he’s always lookin’ down my shirt….

1 19 20 21 22 23 26