How in the fucking world

Published August 6th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Let me give you the triple dot first

How in the flying fucking world do you get that a flying spaghetti monster created the god damn world. First off… how do you get a flying spaghetti monster created anything it sounds like something in a Old Japanesse horror movie, second off pirates have nothing to do with monster that are made of spaghetti in the first place when pirate were still “actively” around spaghettit wasnt even thought of as a food. Third off the global temprature also has nothing to do with your “god”. It looks to me that your whole religion is nothing but a knock off/making fun of Christianity, which in my mind is completely rude and disrespectful. Your all lucky I dont hack into this crap and shut it down.

Yours truly Sanghilia…………………………

156 Responses to “How in the fucking world”

1. Sanghilia says:

… If I really wanted to hack you all, I would but, I have other more important matters to attend to, I am a C++ SQL and LUA Scripter. I don’t hack you because I respect you all and your god. Even though I dont like the god you have ect… I do have respect for you all, and if you want me to make a computer for I’ll make one its just the computer i am going to give you will have fucked up Phoniex AWARD BIOS on it and you’ll have to fix all that yourself. :)

2. Truth B. Told says:

Sanghilia:

Yeah, right… ‘type’ is cheap; go ahead and hack away loser! I’m sure you have issues even opening up a command prompt on your cheeto-stained keyboard!

3. Shelldigger says:

@ Sanghilia. After reading your post (96) I see you are more enlightened than I first thought. You claim to deny faith. Thats a good thing, you believe in yourself…even better. You get the concept of getting up and dusting your ass off after a fall, and getting on with life. You are almost there. Drop the stance of protecting a religion you dont believe in, and you would damn near be a Pastafarian!

Understand that this religion is a poke in the eye to all of the absurd beliefs out there. The FSM is as provable as any of them, and makes more sense than all of them combined. All we stand for here is logic, reason, and believing in things that are observable, repeatable, and stand the trials of scrutiny. Ill bet theres nary a religion out there that has as much going for it as this one in that respect.

I say to you, keep going on the path you have chosen. It is headed in the right direction. You can love Granny just as much and prove it in many ways, besides trying to protect a religion you dont even believe in. If she still loves you knowing your lack of faith, then she is a better X-tian than most, and a great and wise grandma to boot.

4. CrudOMatic says:

“”"Your all lucky I dont hack into this crap and shut it down. “”"

LULZ! We got a Haxor!!!! A regular 4chan kiddie!!!! I bet this guy thinks that using a booter script in a yahoo chat room is hacking. Go ahead junior, so us your worst.

Ping! Traceroute! Sniff! Damn I can’t do nothing – they are leet haxors!!!!! gotta get my buddies! Oh shit! they can’t do nothing either… we’ll just act hard and put up with the fact we have no skillz.

CAN’T HACK SHIT. Noob.

5. Andrea says:

As a response to Sanghilia personally…

Let me give you the triple dot first

How in the flying fucking world do you get that a god created the Flying Spaghetti Monster damn world. First off… how do you get a god created anything it sounds like dog spelled backwards, second off Arks have nothing to do with gods in the first place when arks were still around I really don’t know what your “God” was up to cuz I’m an athiest. Third off a pregnant virgin also has nothing to do with your “god”. It looks to me that your whole religion is nothing but a knock off/making fun of Pastafarianism, which in my mind is completely rude and disrespectful. Your all lucky I dont hack into this crap and shut it down.

Yours truly Andrea…………………………

6. Ian says:

“your whole religion is nothing but a knock off/making fun of Christianity, which in my mind is completely rude and disrespectful. Your all lucky I dont hack into this crap and shut it down.”
    3 things:
    -Christianity, where did they steal there religion again? Judaism?
    -Is your post not constant mockery of our religion, making you a neo-FSM-nazi.
    -How shall you hack, with access to his ftp and your superior knowledge of PHP and all other on-line base programming odes, or, simply, magic dust?
    RAmen

7. Sanghilia says:

…pathetic… There is no such thing as religion… Your all believing in things that don’t exist… God/NoodleMonster/Buda or whoever you believe in WILL NEVER (keyword never) show up and save you or the world when it ends in abrupt flames. We will all die and never be saved.

• B. says:

“We will all die”

I think you are looking for the Westboro Baptist Church, you should have turned right at the crosswalk.

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

Wait, wait wait! Shhhhh….. Did you hear that? Wait, listen… There it is again! And again!

Wow, I wonder how many times the point flew right over your head as you were typing that…

8. wpolscemamymocneseo says:

What an amazing text. I am really impressed. Keep writing man