How in the fucking world

Published August 6th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Let me give you the triple dot first

How in the flying fucking world do you get that a flying spaghetti monster created the god damn world. First off… how do you get a flying spaghetti monster created anything it sounds like something in a Old Japanesse horror movie, second off pirates have nothing to do with monster that are made of spaghetti in the first place when pirate were still “actively” around spaghettit wasnt even thought of as a food. Third off the global temprature also has nothing to do with your “god”. It looks to me that your whole religion is nothing but a knock off/making fun of Christianity, which in my mind is completely rude and disrespectful. Your all lucky I dont hack into this crap and shut it down.

Yours truly Sanghilia…………………………

156 Responses to “How in the fucking world”

1. tris says:

Hello Alison Australia Post#131 September 25th
    You’re catholic and you love this website??????!!!!!!!!!
    You’re not supposed to do that! What’s wrong with you, girl!!!
    Isn’t your God gonna send you to hell for disbelieving… or listening to evil disbelievers in his existence and power???
    It’s true that those who refute the FSM take this religion much more seriously that the so-called “Pastafarians”… I maintain that that’s ‘cos religious fanatics usually have no sense of humour (see my recent comments Post #2469 et seqq. in the section of this site called “Comment on the Open Letter”) What makes you so different? (Anyway congratulations… a believer with a good sense of humour is a truly rare phenomenon!)

2. Teh Spag-worshipper (she of the crappy name) says:

Japanesse? That sounds like some sort of exotic dance.

Maybe it’s one that the strippers in Heaven do?

3. Teh Spag-worshipper (she of the crappy name) says:

‘…in the first place when pirate were still “actively” around spaghettit wasnt even thought of as a food…’

Um… noodles? Eaten in the Orient since before the birth of Christ? Besides, there were still pirates around when Marco Polo was, so…

However, this has piqued my interest. What else was it thought of as? Inquiring minds want to know!

TS-W

4. Jims says:

WTF are you retarded dont hate on FSM man leave him alone D; dun be mean to people. Even tho its over the internet who cares if its real its real no need to go all Ape shit on us

ty :)

5. osama bin laden says:

i get banged by the spaghetti monster every night with his 200 incher :)

6. obama says:

Vote me :D

7. Sqid says:

Sure, Obama!!!

“It looks to me that your whole religion is nothing but a knock off/making fun of Christianity”

It’s not. It’s to make fun of the Kansas school board.

8. Alyson says:

Oh noes, he will use his 1337 skills to h4x0riz3 us. Here’s an idea, go learn your way around a bash shell before you spout off about things you don’t understand.