fsm man?

Published August 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson
image023.jpg

So me and a friend of mine were sitting in our Study of Religion class when she spotted this! We were truly touched by his noodley appendage!
-Jake

I’m not sure what this is … anyone know? Creepy.

19 Responses to “fsm man?”

1. Jessie says:

I was indeed touched by his noodly appendage in Study of Religion… damn catholic school wont accept FSM as the one and only religion… Ramen

2. Jess says:

I would like to formally announce that this proves the Ryan Catholic College (the school where this image touched us) endorses FSM

3. Jess says:

4. Wench Nikkiee says:

#11

“The Ryan Catholic College therefore must be posing as a Catholic organisation in order to recieve the education benefits the Australian Government has yet to grant FSM schools.”
    Hehehehe…..you might be on to something there!
    I’m familiar with Ryan…have a few rellies who were edumacated there.
    Great to see His Noodliness reaching out in that neck of the woods :)
    RAmen

5. Jess says:

#12
    “Hehehehe…..you might be on to something there!
    I’m familiar with Ryan…have a few rellies who were edumacated there.
    Great to see His Noodliness reaching out in that neck of the woods :)
    RAmen”

It is brilliant I only hope his noodly appendage touches the Catholic Education Office before it’s too late. Good old Townsville who doesn’t have rellies in this hole of a town. XD

6. Stroppy Rabbit says:

It is a manifestation of Cthulhu… hmm, though, could Cthulhu be an aquatic version of His Noodliness?

Also, how do you know the FSM is male? (Typical patriarchal religion, mutter, mutter, mutter…)

7. itgrrl says:

The picture is from the Cirque du Soleil show Varekai (or at least a program for the show). The blue figure in the background doesn’t really have a name, but the noodly character in the forefront is called the Faux Lion.
    “The Faux Lion is easily spot. You can catch this enigmatic character dressed in white with floppy tendrils covering its body. The Faux Lion gets around by hopping on its legs, which are specially designed to provide a big boost!”
    (Quoted from http://www.azlance.com/~richasi/Cirque/Varekai/character.htm)

8. Sammy says:

That is a person from Cirque du Soleil’s show, Varekai. I think that he does not even merely resemble the FSM