you guys are so lame

Published July 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

you guys are so lame. stop being so self concerned and go and help the less fortunate. It’s quite obvious you’re only part of this ‘church’ because you are attention seekers. Atleast Christians help the less fortunate and stand on values that are based on improving life for all. The kind of stuff on this site is just a complete waste of time.
–sohto

115 Responses to “you guys are so lame”

1 2 3 15
  1. Greg says:

Leave it to the Christians to attack anything they don’t like.

2. I Drive a YAR-is says:

Why I have to admit that most churchs are out to help the needy. My problem is how the (insert any religion here) use their “sacred document” to control people. I am an atheist and would bet that I am a better person then 95% of those with religion. For us Atheist this is the only time we have on earth. There is no afterlife, no heaven to go to. So we make the best of it while it’s here, we live life every day knowing that when it’s over thats it.

3. Pirate Number 12 says:

As a follower of The Almighty Noodlyness I am most interested to know how you classify us all as “self concerned” and “attention seekers”. Firstly I must point out that you sought out this site and posted on our forum, we most definitely did not seek you out and try to claim we have any better values than those of your belief (as opposed to some certain groups of Christians that seem to find it fun to come knock on my door and try to convince me of this and that…).
    We of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster do not look down upon any other religion but simply want our own religion to be respected the same as any other out there.

Best regards,
    Pirate Number 12

- Praise the noodly appendages! (With a bit of ketchup!)

4. Stephanie says:

Then why are 80% of the violent criminals in US prisons Christians, while Atheists only represent 0.2% of ALL people in prison?
    Studies also indicate that we help the needy more than Chirstians. Probably because we value THIS life, and not some fantsay one that’s supposed to come next.

5. Darwin'sMonkey says:

Help the less fortunate??? Like who among the christian faith does that?? Let’s see Jim baker?? No!!
    All of the wealthy Rolls Royce driving evangelists?? No!! How about your God in general?? No!!
    Hey Sohto have you ever been to Africa or the middle east and seen small children starving, I’m talking the smallest of infants, a child that will never make it to the age of three because of the lack of nourishment and rampant disease carried by flies and ticks that swarm their bodies, you see these children don’t have food, but for ticks they are food!! Try checking out the water sources these people live with everyday, when your shower and your toilet become your drinking water and vice versa. Or you could just sit around your house with your Xbox rolling and judge others. But I’m sure that you and your friends do a lot of praying for these people and your God is really paying attention to the pitiful murmurs of those who can’t do a thing but send ” the amount a cup of coffee a day would cost”!!
    ” Two hands working will achieve far more than a thousand hands praying” !!! Stop by the site the next time you’ve done more for people than pray, I’ve never seen a child sleep better because he or she is full from a delicious plate of prayer.
    RAmen

6. God? Pasta? what has more letters? says:

i don’t like how people make false accusations towards me. I spend lots of time doing community service and this person tells me i am not? How do they know i don’t own a non-profit that gathers funds and items for people who can’t come by these so easily? Just assuming things doesn’t normally work out.

7. Wench Nikkiee says:

Pirate Number 12

“Praise the noodly appendages! (With a bit of ketchup!)”

Now THAT is blasphemy!

8. nuhudollo says:

Not that the Christian churches would not seek attention. Noooo, never ever they would. Not them for sure. And not with the aid of burning stakes, some entertaining which-hunting or a handy sword. Never!

On the other hand, those stakes might be a great idea to cook pasta properly on. An opportunity clearly missed by the C’ies

1 2 3 15