ppl need to realize

Published July 15th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

ppl need to realize that these PAstafarians are part of a Hate group against all religions in the so called bible they delibratley make fun of and minimize all other religons. Pastafarianism a not a religion for those with faith it is a thin viel of attack on all religions!!
-Sam

123 Responses to “ppl need to realize”

1 2 3 16
  1. Scotty B says:

“Pastafarianism a not a religion for those with faith it is a thin viel of attack on all religions!”

How long did it take for you to figure this out?

2. Roderick says:

No-we just have a strong missionary base. Ergo, the level of recruitment seems aggressive to other religions.
    I win the debate!

3. Cpt.Marcel says:

Sam, life would be easier for all of us, including you, if you would just sit down and shut up.
    Ramen.

4. BD says:

This is not my hate group. My Hate Group is the Brotherhood of Militant Spellcheckers! We have seen your spelling of the word “deliberately” and demand that you surrender yourself to us so you may have dictionary ritually dropped on your head. I was going to criticize the word “viel” until I looked it up on Google. Here’s a quote about the word from Wikipedia: “Viel is the seventh studio album of the German hip hop group Die Fantastischen Vier. It peaked at #2 on the German and Austrian charts and #4 in Switzerland.” I can’t say I’ve ever listened to Die Fantastischen Vier but track 5 (“Pipis und Popos” (Pee-pees and Butts)) sounds AMAZING. I alway appreciate international influence in hate mail and look forward to more clever music references from you as my band of angry revisionists beats you to a pulp with our Merriam-Websters.

P.S. Be weary of using cell phone jargon (ppl?) in formal letters. This an infraction worthy of a slap on the face with a Thesaurus.

5. mentos says:

… ummm yeah. Yeah I think she pretty much hit the nail on the head… ummm…. not sure what to do now.

6. Dave says:

How dare you call into question the existence of our Noodly Master!
    No beer volcano for you my child :(

7. TL says:

Pastafarians seem to know how to spell and write much better than any of the haters. I think that tells you something. When commas and periods seem to be a lost art, Idiocracy is only a step away.

8. vnart says:

Okay, may the writer of this look into the bible, deuteronomy 13:
    “If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death.”
    And now look into the Gospel of the FSM:
    “If some people don’t believe in me, that’s okay. Really, I’m not that vain. Besides, this isn’t about them so don’t change the subject.”
    As you can clearly see, Pastafarians aren’t against any other religion where as christians…

1 2 3 16