I have one question for you

Published July 3rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I have one question for you.
Remember this: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosover believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life” John 3:16 Do not take the risk of perishing in hell for hell is real!! But *focus* on His l-o-v-e!!! For there is a Heaven to gain and a hell to shun. The issue is not religion but a healthy relationship with the Almighty, creator of the universe.

Anna

362 Responses to “I have one question for you”

1. CrudOMatic says:

“”"If you were to die tonight and you found yourself standing before the creator of the universe, the most supreme Being that ever exists (now, this isn’t funny)… and He asked you “why should I let you into my Heaven?” what would you say?”"”

Oh, Holy Fettuccine, FSM my sweet LORD, when may we partake of your eternal pasta? For my brethren and I are surely famished from our existence on Earth, without your sup!

“”"The issue is not religion but a healthy relationship with the Almighty, creator of the universe.”"”

Like eating the Body & drinking the Blood of his dead son????? At least FSM’s body & blood to devour is his OWN.

2. Aethon says:

Honestly, if there was a God I would never bow to anyone who allows the things of this world to happen

3. plumberbob says:

@ Anna,

By “real”, do you mean this?:

CHRISTIANITY: the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie will give you eternal life if you drink his blood and eat his flesh and telepathically tell him he’s your master, all because some rib women was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
    MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

As believers feel free to make claims about the way the universe works, then they should be challenged on it.  That’s what happens when you make truth claims.  That your claims are hard to back up is unfortunate. You’re free to believe that the moon is made out of green cheese, but being free to believe that, doesn’t require that other people coddle that delusion.

Your delusions are not ours to defend, and you do not have the power to force everyone to stop laughing at you, as much as you’d like to be able to do that. And isn’t that what this is really about? That churches want to be able to punish you for disrespecting their sacred craziness?

Remember that you believe whatever it is that you do believe, because it’s what your parents or priest believe:

You and your fictitious god and your book that you can’t read or understand, seriously overestimate your ability to frighten me.

It says something about the idiocy of our age that one finds oneself having to come up with new arguments in favor of the thesis that anvils don’t float.

RAmen

4. Ian says:

I would say “I had faith in something, I did not waste my life in the search for evidence, I had faith, and (considering FSM to NOT be the one almighty deity) when it comes to it, and you chose not to let me in and that’s not enough for you, I’d rather burn in hell than be in the presence of a god who does not want a subject he supposedly loves,”
    Because that’s some deep shit I said right then, I think he might let me off.
    RAmen.

5. Brad Sherwood says:

I would say: “I challenged people who spread evil in your name, i exposed false prophets who exploited your followers for their own gain, I attempted to spread peace and understanding and love among your sheep that have strayed.” in short, I, a 15 year old borderline atheist, am more christian in my values than all evangelical right wing re constructionist dominion christians.
    RAmen

6. Dale Lunam says:

I wouldn’t say anything, I would run up to him and kick him in the nuts, for not stopping the countless atrocitys that have happened.

7. how to spy on text message says:

Good post. I study some thing additional tough on various blogs everyday. It’ll generally be stimulating to study subject material from other writers and practice just a little a little something from their keep. I’d choose to make use of some together with the written content on my blog site regardless of whether you really do not mind. Natually I’ll give you a hyperlink on your net blog site. Thanks for sharing.

8. Maleficus says:

I would ask how a “God” that has commanded (and took part in) the slaughter, rape, and enslavement of countless innocent people over a 3000 year period could presume to judge me, who has never raped, killed or enslaved anyone ever.