I have one question for you

Published July 3rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I have one question for you.
If you were to die tonight and you found yourself standing before the creator of the universe, the most supreme Being that ever exists (now, this isn’t funny)… and He asked you “why should I let you into my Heaven?” what would you say?
Remember this: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosover believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life” John 3:16 Do not take the risk of perishing in hell for hell is real!! But *focus* on His l-o-v-e!!! For there is a Heaven to gain and a hell to shun. The issue is not religion but a healthy relationship with the Almighty, creator of the universe.

Anna

362 Responses to “I have one question for you”

1. Macta says:

I’d ask him,”Why should I worship you? You sent your son out to die you bastard! Where’s the logic?” Then I’d probably just lay down and take a nap while he thought that over for the next couple of thousand years…

2. Alyson says:

Let’s see spend eternity with a smarmy, self-righteous sadistic bastard ….or party in hell with George Carlin and Mohandas Ghandi? I think I’ll take the latter.

3. Avery says:

well you never implied that the creator was your god in your mail so i am going to just suppose thats what you mean.

i would tell him that i deserve to be let into heaven for i have lived a good life i have not killed hurt children or wrongly abused animals and any faults or misdeads i tried to correct i seeked what i thought was the right path with the mind he gave me and if that is wrong i dont know what is right. than if he still would not let me in i would be saddened that he would push me his son away like that and would take my place in hell

4. The lulz and the lulzy says:

I’d say…
    “What? I have to take a test? This is sucky. I’ll just go to hell.” Cuz I’m sure Heath Ledger’s there.

Previously, I have read many articles and such that tell people to go to hell, and if I can be any judge of this, it is infinitely more preferrable to go to a place that has not only gay politicians, but comic authors and famous musicians. As opposed to heaven, which has to be seriously underpopulated.

If god loves us so much, why is there a hell?
    I would say, “Why should you not? Don’t you love me???? D:”

5. Ernie B. says:

But FSM does not care for me to say that, he just shows me the way to the stripper factory.

6. Mike says:

What if YOU died and found you had to live for eternity? Think about the wait at the DMV and times that by infinity. Boring right? Eternal life is not all its cracked up to be.

7. Daisyy says:

i wouldnt say much.
    coz i’d be dead, and there wouldnt be anyone to say anything to.
    because god doesnt exist.

8. Garrick McElroy says:

IF he was real, I’d say “I excersied the free will you gave us, and questioned everything to gain a better understanding of the world around me. If that isn’t enough then I don’t want to be let into your heaven.”

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net