I have one question for you

Published July 3rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I have one question for you.
If you were to die tonight and you found yourself standing before the creator of the universe, the most supreme Being that ever exists (now, this isn’t funny)… and He asked you “why should I let you into my Heaven?” what would you say?
Remember this: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosover believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life” John 3:16 Do not take the risk of perishing in hell for hell is real!! But *focus* on His l-o-v-e!!! For there is a Heaven to gain and a hell to shun. The issue is not religion but a healthy relationship with the Almighty, creator of the universe.

Anna

362 Responses to “I have one question for you”

1 2 3 46
  1. Red Dutch Pasta Wench says:

I’d ask for a beer :) I’m sure he’d show me the beervolcano.

2. Melissa Jackson says:

I would apologize and say sorry, i dont know if there is a god, and i will follow the most true religion – pastafarianism until i find proof

little thing to show you how false the bible is

“All you deaf people! Listen to me” – Jesus, oh how I laughed my ass off in RE

3. Melissa Jackson says:

Yes, and he also sent us plagues, flood etc, oh doesnt he love us -_-

4. Tenku says:

-_-.
    And what makes you so confident that your God exists, while ours doesn’t?

5. Spartan says:

If you were to die tonight and you found yourself standing before the creator of the universe, the Flying Spaghetti Monster (this isn’t funny either), and he asked you “Why should I let you into my Heaven?” what would you say?

May you be touched by His noodly appendage,
    Spartan

6. lordpunkmonk says:

I would say he should let me in for worshipping his true form.

the Flying Spaghetti Monster

RAmen

7. craftylibrarian says:

I always get a nice fuzzy feeling when people are concerned for my soul. Don’t you?

8. Reed Braden says:

I love how she had to tell us it wasn’t funny. Did she realise how stupid she sounded and knew that we were going to laugh?

Ha ha ha ha ha! Of course the FSM wouldn’t quote John 3:16 at me! He’d grab me by the arm and swing me into the middle of my heavenly lake of beer! Ha ha ha ha! Silly Christian.

Hey, Christian! Does YOUR god give you strippers and beer?

1 2 3 46