holy shit quit being such pussys

Published July 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

holy shit quit being such pussys damn who honstly gets affended cause they have to say god in the pledge of allegince and that christmas is a national CHRISTIAN holiday and who the fuck r we kidding you will stil except a CHRISTMAS PRESENT so all of u r fake if ur not a chritstian. so quit being assholes and go somewhere else if u dont like it…and what ever u say that this nation wasnt founded by christians is dumb cause every one knows that it was
-a person with a brain

[I thought this one was fake at first but I've changed my mind. What do you guys think? -bobby]

227 Responses to “holy shit quit being such pussys”

1 3 4 5 6 7 28
  1. neal says:

I love the way this guy signs it-”a person with a brain”. It’s exactly like how the Republicans market things-George W. Bush is “a refermer with results”, the FISA act which trashes the 4th Amendment is “The Protect America Act”, and of course when Bushies pushed through oil and gas exploration in the national parks, it was entitled something “The Responsible Protection of Resources Act”.
    It’s brilliant: War is Peace, Famine is Plenty, Hate is Love, and I forgot the 4th and final language degradation Orwell warned us about.
    As for this person’s claims in the letter, we’ve already knocked every hole in it that could be, so why repeat ourselves. Some people are too stupid and blind to ever see the truth.

2. Chundermutton says:

is he actually offering us a christmas present?

3. neal says:

There is almost certainly a neuro-chemical basis for these people’s beliefs. Probably some in the visual or auditory cortex triggers a set of neutrons to fire which consitutes a profession of religious belief, and following it, some neurochemical is released by the brain, like oxcytocin or dopamine which makes to professor feel sooo goooood.
    I think some brain institute ought to be looking into the etiology of this process with a view toward blocking one or more components of the process. I’m certain a specific molecule could be developed which would block just this process without interfering in any normal brain functions.
    Once that’s found, children could be vaccinated against religous belief, perhaps as early a 1-2 years old.
    In short we can cure the disease of religion, we just need to find the will and the resources.

4. The Pirate...guy says:

I wish it was fake…I really do.

5. Ex-Captain Etay says:

Fake or just incredibly stupid.

6. GummiHU says:

wasn’t it “Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience” just a thought.

7. Roderick says:

Founded by Masons for everyone! And the terminology I believe is “holiday-giving article”

8. DutchPirat says:

“so quit being assholes and go somewhere else if u dont like it” Where does he want us to go???
    Must i feel offended too? Because i am from Europe so …
    And yes i am a true believer of the great FSM and i give my kids presents with christmass. It has nothing to do with christianity after all so why shouldn’t we? Its just a tree with presents and loads of food and beer where i live.
    p.s.: I vote for an International Flying Spaghetti Day on every 1st of january, who’s in for it?

1 3 4 5 6 7 28