holy shit quit being such pussys

Published July 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

holy shit quit being such pussys damn who honstly gets affended cause they have to say god in the pledge of allegince and that christmas is a national CHRISTIAN holiday and who the fuck r we kidding you will stil except a CHRISTMAS PRESENT so all of u r fake if ur not a chritstian. so quit being assholes and go somewhere else if u dont like it…and what ever u say that this nation wasnt founded by christians is dumb cause every one knows that it was
-a person with a brain

[I thought this one was fake at first but I've changed my mind. What do you guys think? -bobby]

227 Responses to “holy shit quit being such pussys”

1. Rhonan says:

I’m calling Poe’s Law on this one.

2. Pirate_Ed says:

Well…….if it’s for real…….I hope he doesn’t procreate.

RAmen

3. ikki says:

Of course I´d take the damn presents. Not just from Christians, but also from muslims, buddhists, jews, russians, Marsians and even americans.
    I do it because it is UNPOLITE to turn down a gift. … And because I am greedy. YAAARRRGGGh!!

4. Church of Fnords says:

I vote real…but then I wonder if the author would or wouldn’t be a pussy if the author was ever forced to recite the pledge with FSM in place of God. I think the author of the letter would be the first on the front lines screaming bloody murder over that.

5. Niteshade says:

I think I know this guy… wasn’t he one of the stupid characters in ‘Idiocracy’?

The problem is when dealing with someone who is this obviously stupid; there is no reasoning with them. Even if you lay out a compelling and precise argument, their capacity to comprehend and reason is simply not up to the task. For someone with such severely limited mental skills, it’s simple, it is easier to believe than think. I mean come on look at what and how he wrote.

6. Stephanie says:

This person must be one of those failures in evolution that occur regularly.
    Unfortunately, it will probably live long enough to breed because of all the laws we have that protect stupid people.

7. Blackbird says:

This has to be fake. Anyone who claims to have a brain would have at least run a spell check.
    And the tired old argument of “this is a Christian nation.” Even if this nation was founded by people who were Christians- it was not- that does not mean that this is a Christian nation. The constitution along with the peace treaty with the Pasha of Tripoli (and many, many other sources) clearly state this.
    Why is there even a debate about that?!

8. The Evolved Ape says:

Quite frankly, it is national embarrassment to the United States that this level of ignorance/stupidty is so widespread amongst it population. The US was not founded on Christianity. I have an 4 year old niece who knows that. Secondly, the Christmas and Easter holidays are pagan festivals that were stolen by Christianity. What you have succeeded in though is demonstrating yet again how intelligence and religion are very seldom seen together. I can only hope that you are seven years old or younger.