holy shit quit being such pussys

Published July 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

holy shit quit being such pussys damn who honstly gets affended cause they have to say god in the pledge of allegince and that christmas is a national CHRISTIAN holiday and who the fuck r we kidding you will stil except a CHRISTMAS PRESENT so all of u r fake if ur not a chritstian. so quit being assholes and go somewhere else if u dont like it…and what ever u say that this nation wasnt founded by christians is dumb cause every one knows that it was
-a person with a brain

[I thought this one was fake at first but I've changed my mind. What do you guys think? -bobby]

227 Responses to “holy shit quit being such pussys”

1. st.pastabeard says:

Maybe someone was writing hate mail and they suffered a seizure. That would explain why I can barely read it.

2. ATSAP REVOL says:

Young Frankenstein discussing the source of the Monster’s brain with Igor:
    YF: “Igor, you idiot, who did this brain belong to?”
    Igor: “Someone named Abbie.”
    YF: “Abbie who?”
    Igor: “Abbie Normal.”
    Moral: All “brains” are not created equal. Some equal oatmeal mush.
    Cardinal ATSAP REVOL, The Devout Prelate

3. Chaorupt says:

What? I can’t understand you. Are you a politician? I’ll try to say this in a manner you will undertand:

LOLZ DAMN poo shit is a joke bloody get over it damn fucken turtle orange.

4. Lioss says:

The 25th of december was a viking celebration (Yule).For the solstice,when the days start to be longer,it symbolise hope.

5. AJOwens says:

wow i can’t believe people can send you guys so much hate mail. I wonder if the pope gets shit like this. since when is it ok for anyone to completely bash someone elses beliefs when they are obviously not hurting anyone and just getting on with their own lives and not trying to shove their religion down other peoples throats. I am an atheist and I think if i felt the need to have faith and believe in something i would choose fsm because it is a fun loving tolerant religion that appears to have a sense of humor and knows what is right in the world. the simple things. who doesn’t love a big plate of spaghetti??? I think your religion is awesome even though i don’t really believe in it. (sorry). and i’m also sorry that all of the xtians have to bash you guys all the time. worship whatever the (the big fake fiery place) you want.

• Ari says:

FSMism was mostly meant to show the foolishness of organized religion, not to become a religion in its own right. The FSM is supposed to be ridiculous, so if you don’t believe in it, don’t feel bad. It’s all satire anyway.

6. CrudOMatic says:

“”"holy shit quit being such pussys damn who honstly gets affended cause they have to say god in the pledge of allegince”"”

The reason that is offensive is that it was SNUCK into the pledge by Christians in the 50′s during McCarthy’s retarded commie/gay scare. Look it up, tard.

“”"and that christmas is a national CHRISTIAN holiday and who the fuck r we kidding you will stil except a CHRISTMAS PRESENT so all of u r fake if ur not a chritstian.”"”

I don’t accept Christmas presents – except from the kids in my extended family, because they are too young to understand that Christ is a bad THING.

“”"so quit being assholes and go somewhere else if u dont like it…and what ever u say that this nation wasnt founded by christians”"”

It wasn’t moron. The nation’s founders were mostly DEIST, some Christian, and some ATHEIST! You are probably too retarded to understand what DEIST means. What are you going to tell us next? That the reason we have freedom of religion is because all other religions are here in America under suffrage? GROW THE FUCK UP AND LEARN SOME SHIT ABOUT YOUR NATION BEFORE RUNNING YOUR IGNORANT IMBRED MOUTH!!!!

“”"is dumb cause every one knows that it was”"”

I just proved it wasn’t. Do some research. But telling a Christian to research something is like telling a donkey to create a renewable fuel.

“”"-a person with a brain”"”

I just proved that you DON’T have a brain. Hell, you believe in Christ. That instantly proves you are a mindless zombie.

7. Isabel says:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA oh dear noodleness, i fell off my chair with laughter when i read this post. Especially the sign off – “a person with a brain”. i mean…really? have you read your post?
    Thanks for the entertainment man, you made my day.
    RAmen.

8. guy says:

IF you belive in the bible your WRONG if you dont your WRONG .
    I’m sorry , i dont normally comment on thse hate mails but if i may bring in some evidance to light :

JESUS CHRUST WAS NOT BORN ON CHRISTMAS DAY HIS DAT OF BIRTH IS UNRECORDED
    A group of followers CHOSE the 25 of decembar is the date anyway it would have changed with the gregorian callender.And actually present s have NOTHING to do with christ whatso ever hate to break it to u this way but ARE YOU 5????
    IF you riead the facts you find out the Joseph had an Affair with Mary and Jesus was born in a cave with SOME wise then , not three , it is only mentioned that three Gifts are given.

And hate to shatter your dreams even more but you knoow why Jo and Mary went to bethlehem , the whole cencus thing ? well the cencus happed every 6BC 2BC and 2AD

so before you make comments
    LOOK UP THE FACTS CHRISTIAN SCUM