holy shit quit being such pussys

Published July 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

holy shit quit being such pussys damn who honstly gets affended cause they have to say god in the pledge of allegince and that christmas is a national CHRISTIAN holiday and who the fuck r we kidding you will stil except a CHRISTMAS PRESENT so all of u r fake if ur not a chritstian. so quit being assholes and go somewhere else if u dont like it…and what ever u say that this nation wasnt founded by christians is dumb cause every one knows that it was
-a person with a brain

[I thought this one was fake at first but I've changed my mind. What do you guys think? -bobby]

227 Responses to “holy shit quit being such pussys”

1. How to Get Six Pack Fast says:

After reading through the article, I feel that I really need more info. Can you share some resources ?

2. P-tricky says:

You really need to do some research. Many founding fathers were not christian, as anyone with a computer could ascertain in about thirty seconds. Think before you type.

RAmen.

3. Luke says:

Treaty of Tripoli, Bitch.
    May want to get some tests done to confirm that brain is really there.

4. Garrick McElroy says:

I… I can’t tell Bobby. It seems so… Idiotic! I can’t believe a person is this stupid. I just can’t.

Final Verdict: Not real.

5. Dylan says:

i don’t remember what number it was but someone translated this into proper english and the first line was “blessed poo, stop being such cats”. I found that to be halarious and now instead of saying “holy shit” i try to say (when i can remember) blessed poo and when someone is being a wimp I call them a cat. nobody gets it but its awesome

• Ari says:

I’ve always liked to say ‘saintly poop’.

6. kk says:

this is my favorite thread so far. Real. I would say brain is present but not in working order. And I get offended that “under god” in the pledge. I believe it’s a leftover from the McCarthy era – like we need that! And it doesn’t belong there, it’s not secular, and it should go. But then I also think “in god we trust” should come off the money.

I can live with Christmas (although I tend to call it Yule), and I like the sacred music – I mean how can you quibble with Messiah – it’s great music! And it’s really not a christian holiday anyway – they did a lot of absorbing of many pagan holidays – xmas is just one of them.

And I just did a quick bit of research to confirm that there is no indisputable factual record to confirm the existence of cheesus. And the babble belongs in churches along with the rest of the fiction, not in schools. And I truly loved the remark about an IQ filter for comments. Ok – all done.

kk

7. necro says:

…this can’t possibly be real…can it?
    I mean, there aren’t actually people this stupid out there right?
    …right?

And Christmas is a Christian holiday? Where did you get that from? Ever heard of Yule? You know, it’s the original Pagan holiday that was ripped off by the Church…

8. Drained and Washed Clean says:

3 words: Treaty of Tripoli

Do you know what this document says ye who claims to have a brain but obviously doesn’t know how to use it? Quote: Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

You also may want to do some actual research on the Founding Fathers. Many of them were at best deists, if not atheists. The entire point of this country was to NOT have a religious organization running it because that leads to countries like Iran. If you can’t see that, then perhaps you should go somewhere else and leave the rest of us to our free country.

D&WC