holy shit quit being such pussys

Published July 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

holy shit quit being such pussys damn who honstly gets affended cause they have to say god in the pledge of allegince and that christmas is a national CHRISTIAN holiday and who the fuck r we kidding you will stil except a CHRISTMAS PRESENT so all of u r fake if ur not a chritstian. so quit being assholes and go somewhere else if u dont like it…and what ever u say that this nation wasnt founded by christians is dumb cause every one knows that it was
-a person with a brain

[I thought this one was fake at first but I've changed my mind. What do you guys think? -bobby]

227 Responses to “holy shit quit being such pussys”

1. Princess Psycho says:

I would like to know where this guy has the Brain (oops I put Brian. Why do I think of Brian Blessed when I am writing these :D get him to do the classic “Gordons Alive” it’s brilliant), I think it is in a jar pickled in alcohol in their bedroom. Still the spelling mistakes Bobby should be getting the IP addresses as you do know that sending offensive emails is a federal offense. The FBI would be quite happy to give this person a good spanking or his Mommy could do it for him.

2. Villhelm Micles Apostolocus-Rinthle says:

I’m pretty sure that this is a troll thread. No one can POSSIBLY be that retarded. *thinks of george bush* oh nevermind.

3. Brooks A. Scharff says:

Just about every response to me saying anything about my religion (Pastafarianism) contradicts itself.

It’s pretty funny telling them what they just said.

4. Madden says:

Ahh, the Irony

5. Lady X says:

Oh this is just sad. People like this give organized religions a bad name.

6. bill says:

not really. the whole reason america was founded was so that people could have their own religion and wouldn’t have to be christian.

and btw, get an education, then maybe you’ll understand me.

hate mail: so easy, a caveman can do it.

7. snakeye says:

@ hopeful candidate for chef onboard the flying sailing spaghetti monster cathedral/vessel #188 – the, uh, “person with a brain” also used except instead of accept.

8. How to Get Six Pack Fast says:

This topic is quite trendy in the net at the moment. What do you pay the most attention to while choosing what to write ?