holy shit quit being such pussys

Published July 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

holy shit quit being such pussys damn who honstly gets affended cause they have to say god in the pledge of allegince and that christmas is a national CHRISTIAN holiday and who the fuck r we kidding you will stil except a CHRISTMAS PRESENT so all of u r fake if ur not a chritstian. so quit being assholes and go somewhere else if u dont like it…and what ever u say that this nation wasnt founded by christians is dumb cause every one knows that it was
-a person with a brain

[I thought this one was fake at first but I've changed my mind. What do you guys think? -bobby]

227 Responses to “holy shit quit being such pussys”

1 21 22 23 24 25 28
  1. Matt says:

Well I think christians should look at their own religion before critasising others I mean read the bible and its constantly contradicting itself for example it says “If there is a city where I am not worshipped as god, you must kill every man, woman and child. Slaughter all the cattle then burn the city to the ground.” Now you have to do all that remembering “Thou shalt not kill.” Good luck with that…

2. Ishmael says:

Moen #171 comment

How many constitutes a “bunch”? Don’t forget Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, John Adams, and a couple others who’s names excape me.

3. Ishmael says:

Dear “person with a brain”,

Please give that brain back to whom ever you have taken it from. You are going to get it all messy with crazy religious dogma.

4. Zeno says:

Christmas is not really a Christian holiday. It was COPIED from the Saturnalia, an ancient Roman holiday that (oh my!) happened right on 25th of December.

Oh, and as far as every History Book have read reads, Benjamin Franklin, Lincoln, George Washington and many, many others were not Christians. Most of them, including Franklin and Washington, where Gnostic (not Agnostic, but Gnostic: it’s different).

5. MAN says:

ever heard of periods?

6. cynical30 says:

Ummmm… I had a beer on Cinco de Mayo. Does that make me Mexican by default? If so, then accepting that Xmas present makes you a Pagan! Sweet! I’m going to go eat some tandoori chicken for dinner tonight & become a Hindu…

7. Mike says:

Everyone has a brain, not everyone knows how to use it.

8. FSM > Jesus says:

@173
    If God loves us why would we go to Hell? Isn’t he supposed to love us unconditionally?
    Stupid Christians contradicting themselves again.

1 21 22 23 24 25 28