holy shit quit being such pussys

Published July 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

holy shit quit being such pussys damn who honstly gets affended cause they have to say god in the pledge of allegince and that christmas is a national CHRISTIAN holiday and who the fuck r we kidding you will stil except a CHRISTMAS PRESENT so all of u r fake if ur not a chritstian. so quit being assholes and go somewhere else if u dont like it…and what ever u say that this nation wasnt founded by christians is dumb cause every one knows that it was
-a person with a brain

[I thought this one was fake at first but I've changed my mind. What do you guys think? -bobby]

227 Responses to “holy shit quit being such pussys”

1 20 21 22 23 24 28
  1. spasticnutz says:

I don’t think he was trying to say that he had a brain, I think he was trying to say his name is Brian. That’s easier to believe than he has anything that functions sitting atop his spinal cord. I wonder what controls his involuntary functions like breathing? Come to think of it, thinking is probably an involuntary function for Brian,I’m sure he never does it on purpose.

2. Ember says:

1. Do you have a brain? If you do, please retrain that brain in a school. Basic spelling and grammar shouldn’t be to hard.
    2. America was founded by a bunch of Deists. That means, in case you didn’t know, that they believed that a god did create the world and then stepped back. So,
    3. Christmas is not a national holiday. Veteran’s Day is a national Holiday. Christmas is like Ramadan or Yom Kippur.
    4. I’m assuming you’ve heard of basic American Rights. Like the freedom of speech. So if we ‘dont like it’ we don’t have to go elsewhere.
    5. Because America is NOT a Christian nation, nor is it a nation built on the belief system of any religion, it is foolish that Americans pledge allegiance to a ‘nation under God’.

3. Moen says:

Ember #170 comment
    verry impressed on knowing our nation was created by deist but it really wasent a “bunch” more of a few. mostly on thomas paines part.

4. sarah says:

I don’t accept x-mas presents because I am atheist. Instead, I tell everyone to donate to a charity for me, and that is what I give out for presents.
    Works much better than spending 300$ on a Wii…

5. Believer says:

God loves you all! You will burn in hell, if you don’t love him too…

The Believer

6. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Hey, person with a brain (but nearly functionally illiterate):
    I enjoy Christmas time, and am not offended by it.
    Ask yourself this: would be be offended (note spelling) if in the Pledge of Allegiance you were to recite “one nation, under the Flying Spaghetti Monster, ..”?

7. sQuiD says:

i dont see why anyone would get upset that ppl like this roam the planet…nothing beats having an uptight individual around to fuck with when your having a bad day

8. Eric Jensen says:

“It was simply absorbed into Christian mythology as a symbolic date” You got it! Christian scholars (and oh brother does it pain me to even type that oxymoron) all agree that Jesus was born in the Fall based on the supposed facts in the Babble. “We” celebrate Christmas on Dec 25 because the misguided idiots wanted to supplant the Pagan holidays.

Nice job slapping this goober around BTW!

And for you religious freaks that will read this … YES! I do get offended by even the intimation that I should say the Pledge of Allegiance (stoooooopid in the first place – allegiance to a piece of fabric?!) with *YOUR* god in it. I live in America, and before the country was established, Jefferson wrote that we have an inalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. *THAT* is the basis of this country not your stoooooooopid Babble. You can’t keep saying it and making it a fact. Your thought that this is a Christian country massively exposes your ignorance. Read something instead of having the child molester tell it to you on Sunday. My happiness **REQUIRES** a total lack of your idiotic Christian beliefs!

Now, get a sense of humor!

1 20 21 22 23 24 28