holy shit quit being such pussys

Published July 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

holy shit quit being such pussys damn who honstly gets affended cause they have to say god in the pledge of allegince and that christmas is a national CHRISTIAN holiday and who the fuck r we kidding you will stil except a CHRISTMAS PRESENT so all of u r fake if ur not a chritstian. so quit being assholes and go somewhere else if u dont like it…and what ever u say that this nation wasnt founded by christians is dumb cause every one knows that it was
-a person with a brain

[I thought this one was fake at first but I've changed my mind. What do you guys think? -bobby]

227 Responses to “holy shit quit being such pussys”

1 2 3 28
  1. RK says:

It must be fake. The level of idiocy is horrifically sickening. I could understand if they didn’t know the difference between Deism and Christianity, but not knowing that there is nothing Christian about Christmas, and how it was originally a pagan holiday banned by the Christian powers at the time is rather unnerving. Also, “…under god…” was added in 1954 by the Knights of Columbus. Also, “In God We Trust” wasn’t added to coins until 1864, and wasn’t added to paper money until 1957. Anyone could tell that we were founded as a Deist nation and have since become more and more Christian. This person my have a brain, but it atrophied long ago.

The level of profanity, randomly capitalized words, complete disregard of grammar and atrocious spelling is consistent with other hate mail, so it could possibly be real.

Peace

2. Cey says:

FAKE.
    Or brain-dead.

3. gustav the grim says:

i think its just one pissed off religous person tring to get rid of pastafarianism without relising what we stand for.

4. BlackBard says:

It must be fake. It’s too stupid to be real. And even if it is real, it is too stupid to deserve a response. Nice try, though.

5. Ron says:

I….damn. I HOPE this is a troll, because if it isn’t…..
    I fear for humanity.

6. Tenku says:

I sure hope that he is kidding, because holy shit. I love the double standard though. Who gets offended by deeming the nation Christian? All of you are just hating on us, because were the best! We don’t do anything wrong!

Then on the other hand, you have Catholics trying to get PZ Myers fired because he criticized the Eucharist.

Sigh.

7. MetallipandA says:

I think He has a problem with spelling and road rage crisis

8. maughta says:

I know that I take exception to a Christmas present. Given the poor spelling/grammar/logic displayed, the signature is by far my favorite irony of this letter.

1 2 3 28