Thinkgeek Pirate Ice

Published June 6th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

ThinkGeek is offering these Bone Chillers Ice Trays:

thinkgeek.jpg

Liven up your FSM meetings

Pastafarians around the world know that, every Friday, they must put on their pirate regalia, and worship the great Flying Spaghetti Monster (Blessed be the Noodly Appendage that deftly spreads the holy marinara, ramen). However, this particular Friday evening, when the grog gets passed around the congregation, it’s tepid. You need ice.

Not just any ice, though! In an attempt to please pastafarians everywhere, we’ve released the Bone Chiller skull and crossbones silicon ice-cube tray.

That’s probably the coolest ice cube tray I have ever seen, and it was very nice of ThinkGeek to think of us. Here’s the link if you’d like to purchase some trays. And another picture, below.

thinkgeek2.jpg

24 Responses to “Thinkgeek Pirate Ice”

1. Cap'n Scurvy Fettucini says:

ARRRR!! Pirate ice!

RAmen!

2. Pastaman says:

Firsto
    Awesome! GO THINKGEEK GO!

3. Berserker says:

Fantastic.

4. Greg says:

That is simply the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I want two of them.

Either that or do a contest where the wittiest retort of the month gets this as a prize.

5. Dylan says:

i bought some

6. geeill says:

… I NEED THIS.

7. Global Warm says:

Hey guys you are totally wrong trying to demostrate piracy activitiy decrease is directly related to the global warm. The only thing you have found is this two variables are associated but you can’t demostrate that one is provocking the other one.

I definitively believe the opposite: cold weather is forcing the people to the piracy and other violent activities. It’s totally demostrate people is worse when the climate is colder. That is why the eskimo guys used to share their womens with anybody during the polar winter (demotrating a poor gender considerations, even more taking into cosideration how Inuit’s women are) And of course it’s why the appently civilized escandinavian’s folks were some time ago the Vikings whom plundered and burned a half of Europe during the medival little ice age http://www2.sunysuffolk.edu/mandias/lia/liittle_ice_age.html

What’s causing global warm I really don’t k’now, but I feel more confident now. I don’t want the vikings again plundering my lands!!

8. elise the pirate says:

w00t!!! I bought one, It should arrive in the mail sometime this or next week. :-)