it’s absolutely fucking amazing

Published June 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

it’s absolutely fucking amazing to see that there is another person out there making money off of something that isn’t worth the five minutes of your life you wasted reading the piece of shit non the less hard earned fucking money. Let me start off by saying how I heard of this garbage website, I heard it from a friend who is a raging atheist (just like the cock sucker who made this website) and laughed at relgion and they’re beliefs (faggot fucking maker of website) and I was so shocked at how stupid he sounded (cum dumpster maker of the website) that I actually looked it up and found this… I literally could have punched my little sister in the head until she became a fucking vegtable and then given her a keyboard and a website and she could have created something wittier than this. GREAT we get it you think religion is stupid thats awesome man I’m really happy for you but to take it to the point where instead of making a cartoon and putting it on a website you made an entire website devoted to a joke which to begin with wasn’t even that funny. And I think the people I hate more than I hate you are the people who actually pay money for the products you’ve produced in order to sell and make money because you are unemployed and therefore have no income that’s great were giving this prick money to sit on his ass and take pictures of the clouds saying it looks like the flying spaghetti monster… your an idiot. Don’t get me wrong I understand where you are coming from but the fact is you go beyond keeping it as just an internet joke (which is bad enoph) by sending that letter to an actual fucking school like it really should be taught, great it’s really funny I’m sure you get a kick out of how you got somebody who is actually employed to waste time reading a bunch of bullshit that must make you feel good. Heres a thought instead of talking shit about religion how about you go out and try to explain the insane gaps there are in evolution and why it’s creator ended up not believing it… yeah but religious people are idiots for devoting there life to serving god and helping people. I literally hope that satan himself comes up from hell and fist fucks you while taking bits of your face with a pair of tweezers and actually eating the little bits of face like they are little pieces of sushi…
-Michael

276 Responses to “it’s absolutely fucking amazing”

1. Redbeard says:

@TheFewtheProudTheMarinara

Actually, I understand that the ‘Cretin’-ists believe that the dinosaurs were killed in Noah’s Flood (I guess they missed the boat) and that the reason they ended up in different geological strata is because the more advanced dinosaurs could run faster!

The saddest part of that theory is not that someone made it up, but that a bunch of Cretins actually believe it! My 14-year-old son couldn’t stop laughing when he heard that one. In a sense, it gives me hope for the future of mankind because anyone who could believe such a theory is probably too stupid to feed themselves, thereby removing themselves from the gene pool.

Well, unless they had “Abstinence Education” and had a few kids before the end of high school …

2. Ntcommie says:

Sorry, but I don’t feel inclined to believe you just because of your liberal usage of the word “fuck.” Sop being intolerant and go eat pasta.

3. Pierre says:

um, it’s “their beliefs” not “they’re beliefs”.

Yes, I’m sure you’re shocked at how stupid WE sound.

4. Blue Rogue Pierre says:

If them landlubbers at least used either line-breaks OR punctuation.
    I be not asking for both.

5. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Talk about insane gaps! I was reading the “young earth” creationism ideas (They are NOT theories. Scientific theories must stand up to rigorous standards) and it boils down to stuff like:

Then the water which magically appeared and flooded the earth magically disappeared. Noah, his family and all the animals in the world got off the ark. Then a WHOLE BUNCH of magic happened!! Those friendly, vegetarian species like dinosaurs suddenly went extinct – with no mention of them in the bible or elsewhere – or grew canine teeth (ooops! That sound like evolution to me!!). Many of them ran full speed to places around the globe like Australia to get there before the land bridges disappeared.

Species like wolves either evolved (damn, there we go again!) quickly into sub-species and/or they were all represented on the ark, and Artic wolves knew they had to run like hell north, while the “Tasmanian tiger” species started swimming for that one island thousands of miles away.

So there you have an INSANE gap in Creationism, at least the “young earth” branch. Want some more?? Like how in a 6000 year old universe we could now be getting light from galaxies BILLIONS of light years away?

6. RiTarDid says:

Micheal;
    May the One True Creator touch your computer with his Noodly Appendage and bless your keyboard with punctuation marks. RAmen.

7. Fred says:

Religious fanatics are often a self correcting problem, Thanks to applesauce & Kool aid, its a pity this guy missed his departure to the spaceship behind the comet. He also seemed to have missed out on Jim Jones punchbowl. But then again, I suppose they HAD to let a few of David Koreshe’s followers out on good behavior. Lets look on the brought side though, with any luck his sect practices celibacy & castration, like in Heavens gate, & at least the wont be reproducing!!

8. littlemisslucy says:

“I literally hope that satan himself comes up from hell and fist fucks you while taking bits of your face with a pair of tweezers and actually eating the little bits of face like they are little pieces of sushi…”

“I heard it from a friend who is a raging atheist (just like the cock sucker who made this website) and laughed at relgion and they’re beliefs (faggot fucking maker of website) and I was so shocked at how stupid he sounded (cum dumpster maker of the website) that I actually looked it up and found this… I literally could have punched my little sister in the head until she became a fucking vegtable and then given her a keyboard and a website and she could have created something wittier than this.”

Don’t you just love Christians?
    Poor thing can’t even spell.

RAmen