it’s absolutely fucking amazing

Published June 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

it’s absolutely fucking amazing to see that there is another person out there making money off of something that isn’t worth the five minutes of your life you wasted reading the piece of shit non the less hard earned fucking money. Let me start off by saying how I heard of this garbage website, I heard it from a friend who is a raging atheist (just like the cock sucker who made this website) and laughed at relgion and they’re beliefs (faggot fucking maker of website) and I was so shocked at how stupid he sounded (cum dumpster maker of the website) that I actually looked it up and found this… I literally could have punched my little sister in the head until she became a fucking vegtable and then given her a keyboard and a website and she could have created something wittier than this. GREAT we get it you think religion is stupid thats awesome man I’m really happy for you but to take it to the point where instead of making a cartoon and putting it on a website you made an entire website devoted to a joke which to begin with wasn’t even that funny. And I think the people I hate more than I hate you are the people who actually pay money for the products you’ve produced in order to sell and make money because you are unemployed and therefore have no income that’s great were giving this prick money to sit on his ass and take pictures of the clouds saying it looks like the flying spaghetti monster… your an idiot. Don’t get me wrong I understand where you are coming from but the fact is you go beyond keeping it as just an internet joke (which is bad enoph) by sending that letter to an actual fucking school like it really should be taught, great it’s really funny I’m sure you get a kick out of how you got somebody who is actually employed to waste time reading a bunch of bullshit that must make you feel good. Heres a thought instead of talking shit about religion how about you go out and try to explain the insane gaps there are in evolution and why it’s creator ended up not believing it… yeah but religious people are idiots for devoting there life to serving god and helping people. I literally hope that satan himself comes up from hell and fist fucks you while taking bits of your face with a pair of tweezers and actually eating the little bits of face like they are little pieces of sushi…
-Michael

276 Responses to “it’s absolutely fucking amazing”

1. NeCrom-X says:

“Heres a thought instead of talking shit about religion how about you go out and try to explain the insane gaps there are in evolution and why it’s creator ended up not believing it… yeah but religious people are idiots for devoting there life to serving god and helping people.”

Darwin never went back on his scientific theory’s Lady Hope was bullshit!

Religious people usually only help because of fear of god not because they really want to they do it cause god would want them too. I don’t need god to tell be to be a good person I do it on my own! I think someone who chooses to be a good person without any outside influences is someone really wanting to help.

2. Sof says:

I had heard that “sarcasm” is a type a humor that is lost on many people, but I didn’t really believe it until now… I don’t know whether to laugh or to cry at this poor guy’s anger… :D ok laughing feels much better!!

Sf

3. Penny P. Canty says:

I am a recent convert and I’m completely astonished reading the hate mail. I find Michael particularly scary.

Mind you – ‘I literally hope that satan himself comes up from hell and fist fucks you’

What a wonderful phrase, I’ll be keeping it in mind for next time someone really upsets me!

4. Jamononon says:

Didn’t Jesus teach you to love people, that wasn’t love and I really don’t think God would approve of your Language!

Tsk Tsk

5. CaptainSnufflepuss says:

I bet FSM has more intelligence in a single noodle than that guy!

6. Michelle says:

Hey Michael, just because you are a christian doesn’t mean you have to be a moron who cannot spell! At lease the “c#m dumpster maker of the website” (as you most eloquently put) has a basic grasp on the English language. If I had to choose whose religion to follow, which was to be taught in schools, I’d choose his any day. I must say, you’re the perfect representative of Christianity! Thanks for giving the kids something to look up to!

Also thanks for the weird visual on the “face-being-eaten-like-sushi”, that one’ll stay with me, for sure…

7. harsha says:

I suppose you haven’t heard of televangelism. “God came to me in a dream and said he would kill me I I did not raise (insert arbitrary number here)
    dollars by Monday.”

8. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

I got a real kick out of your statement “insane gaps in evolution”. I’m sure you’re a highly regarded scientist, Michael. Please enlighten us of what huge gaps exist. Or maybe we should go to the Creationist Museum and see children cavorting with friendly dinosaurs who suddenly died for no particular reason and embedded their bodies in geological layers from millions of years past.

Believe in God and the religion of your choice if it comforts you, but anyone who doubts evolution is a deluded nut job, incapable of arguing rationally since they’ll throw away any fact they disagree with.