it’s absolutely fucking amazing

Published June 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

it’s absolutely fucking amazing to see that there is another person out there making money off of something that isn’t worth the five minutes of your life you wasted reading the piece of shit non the less hard earned fucking money. Let me start off by saying how I heard of this garbage website, I heard it from a friend who is a raging atheist (just like the cock sucker who made this website) and laughed at relgion and they’re beliefs (faggot fucking maker of website) and I was so shocked at how stupid he sounded (cum dumpster maker of the website) that I actually looked it up and found this… I literally could have punched my little sister in the head until she became a fucking vegtable and then given her a keyboard and a website and she could have created something wittier than this. GREAT we get it you think religion is stupid thats awesome man I’m really happy for you but to take it to the point where instead of making a cartoon and putting it on a website you made an entire website devoted to a joke which to begin with wasn’t even that funny. And I think the people I hate more than I hate you are the people who actually pay money for the products you’ve produced in order to sell and make money because you are unemployed and therefore have no income that’s great were giving this prick money to sit on his ass and take pictures of the clouds saying it looks like the flying spaghetti monster… your an idiot. Don’t get me wrong I understand where you are coming from but the fact is you go beyond keeping it as just an internet joke (which is bad enoph) by sending that letter to an actual fucking school like it really should be taught, great it’s really funny I’m sure you get a kick out of how you got somebody who is actually employed to waste time reading a bunch of bullshit that must make you feel good. Heres a thought instead of talking shit about religion how about you go out and try to explain the insane gaps there are in evolution and why it’s creator ended up not believing it… yeah but religious people are idiots for devoting there life to serving god and helping people. I literally hope that satan himself comes up from hell and fist fucks you while taking bits of your face with a pair of tweezers and actually eating the little bits of face like they are little pieces of sushi…
-Michael

276 Responses to “it’s absolutely fucking amazing”

1 29 30 31 32 33 35
  1. The Goose says:

Wow, this guy is a little coo coo. Maybe when the species hits extinction it will be worth it for the good to go down with the bad. Or maybe the guy should just drink less.

2. Pirate Mac says:

Haha yeah I saw that too. Look at the top of your browser pasta-ly pirates.
    ‘It’s absolutely fucking amazing at (the) Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster!’
    We agree!
    And what sort of person threatens to punch their own sister in the face til she becomes a vegetable? That’s possibly one of the most horrible things I’ve ever heard : | Quentin Tarantino wants you to write his next movie.
    Thank Pasta I’m not a Christian.

May you all be touched by His Noodly Appendages in all the right places ; )

p.s – I bought the Gospel and am thinking bout getting a t-shirt (spite is awesome)

3. anonymoose. says:

You sir, are very clearly an extremely tolerant and good person.
    And how wonderful you are, crusading against wrongs, with your obviously superior intellect.
    Way to defend yourself, and NOT look like a complete asshole.

4. The Rodina says:

Don’t explode over a person’s opinion and joke that wasn’t to be taken too seriously. “Henderob”, you might want to go to some anger-management classes. Oh, and don’t punch your sister into a vegetable.

5. Darwin'sMonkey says:

I love that this guy actually uses the word “HATE” several times. Aghhh what I wouldn’t give to be a born again christian and be taught such hate at such a young age. Oh also, I was reading the New York Times this morning and some lunatic busted into a church during a children’s rendition of Annie and shot a few people with a shot gun. Now this isn’t funny to me….. but I did quite enjoy the fact that in the story people were described as “diving behind pews” to escape, you’re in church, where’s the faith man? Wont your god protect you in his house? And then right under this story was a story about people in Iraq strapping bombs on themselves and blowing up buildings with innocent people inside, hmmm kind of sounds like the first story…. naahhhh no one who believes in a christian god would do something so grotesque, I mean these people in Irag don’t have the christian god to lead them that’s why they’re such heathens. I basque in the warm glow of the stupidity that religion brings to the table.
    RAmen

6. New Initite says:

The FSM sends us messages in most mysterious ways. Truly, if there was Evolution, morons like this would have died out long ago. Thank you, oh eloquent scholar, for continuing my way on the path.

Yours in Sauce.

7. Lianne says:

You obviously don’t get the point… try noticing that it’s a PARODY.

8. Gash Spackler says:

“your an idiot” – Michael

The only chat room quote I’ve seen that was more astounding was another Christian claiming to be a genius, and misspelling genius. I got a real laugh out of that one. Religion’s entertainment value is all too often lost. Sometimes it’s hard to laugh.

Like that guy today who shot up the church for being too “liberal” and tolerant of gays. He killed two people and wounded seven I think. I suppose some times you have to commit capital murder to show people how much god loves us all…

1 29 30 31 32 33 35