it’s absolutely fucking amazing

Published June 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

it’s absolutely fucking amazing to see that there is another person out there making money off of something that isn’t worth the five minutes of your life you wasted reading the piece of shit non the less hard earned fucking money. Let me start off by saying how I heard of this garbage website, I heard it from a friend who is a raging atheist (just like the cock sucker who made this website) and laughed at relgion and they’re beliefs (faggot fucking maker of website) and I was so shocked at how stupid he sounded (cum dumpster maker of the website) that I actually looked it up and found this… I literally could have punched my little sister in the head until she became a fucking vegtable and then given her a keyboard and a website and she could have created something wittier than this. GREAT we get it you think religion is stupid thats awesome man I’m really happy for you but to take it to the point where instead of making a cartoon and putting it on a website you made an entire website devoted to a joke which to begin with wasn’t even that funny. And I think the people I hate more than I hate you are the people who actually pay money for the products you’ve produced in order to sell and make money because you are unemployed and therefore have no income that’s great were giving this prick money to sit on his ass and take pictures of the clouds saying it looks like the flying spaghetti monster… your an idiot. Don’t get me wrong I understand where you are coming from but the fact is you go beyond keeping it as just an internet joke (which is bad enoph) by sending that letter to an actual fucking school like it really should be taught, great it’s really funny I’m sure you get a kick out of how you got somebody who is actually employed to waste time reading a bunch of bullshit that must make you feel good. Heres a thought instead of talking shit about religion how about you go out and try to explain the insane gaps there are in evolution and why it’s creator ended up not believing it… yeah but religious people are idiots for devoting there life to serving god and helping people. I literally hope that satan himself comes up from hell and fist fucks you while taking bits of your face with a pair of tweezers and actually eating the little bits of face like they are little pieces of sushi…
-Michael

276 Responses to “it’s absolutely fucking amazing”

1. royall says:

BEST. FEEDBACK. EVER.

I’m a Pastafarian and all that, but I gotta give this guy credit. Fucking grade A comedy, man.

2. Grumpy says:

Another loving xtian

3. Tenku says:

rAmen to that, Maratanos!

Seriously though, nobody is FORCING YOU TO READ THIS WEBSITE. What the hell? “Oh my god, I have stumbled onto a site that I can easily ignore, but instead I will read it, get offended, and post an angry rant about it.”

Do we complain about the multitude of religious websites? No. Do we care if you are religious? No. Do we care if you are a dumbass? No, unless you decide to pop up here and write stupid rants like this, which are so full of crap that makes our day reading it (of our own free will, too!)

Nice job being an idiot, though. I would have never thought of such creative slurs for religion.

4. Dylan says:

oh my god, this is my friend…

5. Kallelej says:

You have misunderstood this whole website. You really think all this is just some sick joke? And why shouldn’t pastafarianism have atleast the equal right to be tought in schools? Our faith is suported by evidence contrary to the christian faith which is going agains all the evidence.

6. GodlessHeathen says:

There are folks who will tell you that violence and threats are the last resort of a weak mind. Michal here has helped prove them wrong. It’s the first resort.

7. Joe says:

Michael sounds like a wonderful Christian(TM).

8. mentos says:

I’ll leave the obvious grammar faulties to someone else for now…
    First of all, what the hell is the point of making (maker shit this, maker shit that) comments? They’re not funny and irrelevant.
    From what I see, just like the guy who send us a hatemail a couple of days back, you think people can get born by sperm in dumpsters. (is this some sort of insult everyone’s using as a trend?)