it’s absolutely fucking amazing

Published June 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

it’s absolutely fucking amazing to see that there is another person out there making money off of something that isn’t worth the five minutes of your life you wasted reading the piece of shit non the less hard earned fucking money. Let me start off by saying how I heard of this garbage website, I heard it from a friend who is a raging atheist (just like the cock sucker who made this website) and laughed at relgion and they’re beliefs (faggot fucking maker of website) and I was so shocked at how stupid he sounded (cum dumpster maker of the website) that I actually looked it up and found this… I literally could have punched my little sister in the head until she became a fucking vegtable and then given her a keyboard and a website and she could have created something wittier than this. GREAT we get it you think religion is stupid thats awesome man I’m really happy for you but to take it to the point where instead of making a cartoon and putting it on a website you made an entire website devoted to a joke which to begin with wasn’t even that funny. And I think the people I hate more than I hate you are the people who actually pay money for the products you’ve produced in order to sell and make money because you are unemployed and therefore have no income that’s great were giving this prick money to sit on his ass and take pictures of the clouds saying it looks like the flying spaghetti monster… your an idiot. Don’t get me wrong I understand where you are coming from but the fact is you go beyond keeping it as just an internet joke (which is bad enoph) by sending that letter to an actual fucking school like it really should be taught, great it’s really funny I’m sure you get a kick out of how you got somebody who is actually employed to waste time reading a bunch of bullshit that must make you feel good. Heres a thought instead of talking shit about religion how about you go out and try to explain the insane gaps there are in evolution and why it’s creator ended up not believing it… yeah but religious people are idiots for devoting there life to serving god and helping people. I literally hope that satan himself comes up from hell and fist fucks you while taking bits of your face with a pair of tweezers and actually eating the little bits of face like they are little pieces of sushi…
-Michael

276 Responses to “it’s absolutely fucking amazing”

1. Canadian FSMer says:

I agree, it is absolutely fucking amazing. Amazingly hilarious and amazingly sad how seriously uneducated people take religion. I guess they’re just descendants of people who believed in Zeus, Apollo, and Aphrodite, or maybe the sun god, Ra. Back then, they were real too. Seriously people, get a life. How much better the world would be if religion were abolished. Beliefs are fine, but organized religion is a plague on mankind. All except the Church of the FSM, of course. Glad to be blessed by his noodly appendage.

2. Canadian FSMer says:

This is better than the Jesus fish that says Darwin and has little feet growing out of it.

3. Joe Marinara says:

Did you actually spell the word enough “enoph”, tough guy?

4. BertrandXVI says:

High marks for imagery, but I’m curious as to why Michael decided that it was his sister that should be used in the head trauma example. Most likely a case of low blood sugar, which could best be relieved by a helping of the FSM’s starchy goodness.

5. Roderick says:

But it does have an arguement and and excellent puch line ; P

6. Tommy says:

Michael…son…it’s completely obvious you misunderstand the meaning of…well frankly everything. Your small-minded and rather incomprehensible rant smacks of misguided Christian teaching warped by your incessant media absorption. If you are defending Christianity, and it appears that you may be, then you know nothing of your dogma. Your leading prophet (i.e. Jesus Christ) is probably turning over in his grave upon hearing of your heroics. According to your dogma, he IS seeing this amazing literary production of yours, and it will probably land your ass squarely on the list to your hell. Your freaked out blathering is probably not what the Heavenly Father intended. However you are entitled to this opinion. However weird it may be… May you be touched by his noodly appendage and may that set you on the path to real righteousness. Good luck out there. Please do not reproduce.

7. Tommy says:

One more thing. This is the Taoist gospel of the day, June 1. (Thanks to Timothy Freke): I will not praise those who do violence to their nature by piously practicing phony man-made morality. Human beings do not become good through practicing artificial goodness, but through living naturally. -Chuang Tzu

8. Josh M says:

Well Michael, I would like for you to now try and explain how your religion makes sence. Though I totaly agree that there are indeed gaps in the theory of evolution, the fact that people actualy stand up and say that there religion makes sense completely astounds me. However not enough for me to punch my little sister into a vegitable as you described. You sir are just another christian douche bag. And the part about Bobby takeing our money? He isn’t makeing us feel bad about us not giveing him our money. The vatican on the other hand makes you feel guilty if you do not put money into the collection plate. So before you judge someone and act like ass hole, just reflect on your own crappy beliefs first.