it’s absolutely fucking amazing

Published June 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

it’s absolutely fucking amazing to see that there is another person out there making money off of something that isn’t worth the five minutes of your life you wasted reading the piece of shit non the less hard earned fucking money. Let me start off by saying how I heard of this garbage website, I heard it from a friend who is a raging atheist (just like the cock sucker who made this website) and laughed at relgion and they’re beliefs (faggot fucking maker of website) and I was so shocked at how stupid he sounded (cum dumpster maker of the website) that I actually looked it up and found this… I literally could have punched my little sister in the head until she became a fucking vegtable and then given her a keyboard and a website and she could have created something wittier than this. GREAT we get it you think religion is stupid thats awesome man I’m really happy for you but to take it to the point where instead of making a cartoon and putting it on a website you made an entire website devoted to a joke which to begin with wasn’t even that funny. And I think the people I hate more than I hate you are the people who actually pay money for the products you’ve produced in order to sell and make money because you are unemployed and therefore have no income that’s great were giving this prick money to sit on his ass and take pictures of the clouds saying it looks like the flying spaghetti monster… your an idiot. Don’t get me wrong I understand where you are coming from but the fact is you go beyond keeping it as just an internet joke (which is bad enoph) by sending that letter to an actual fucking school like it really should be taught, great it’s really funny I’m sure you get a kick out of how you got somebody who is actually employed to waste time reading a bunch of bullshit that must make you feel good. Heres a thought instead of talking shit about religion how about you go out and try to explain the insane gaps there are in evolution and why it’s creator ended up not believing it… yeah but religious people are idiots for devoting there life to serving god and helping people. I literally hope that satan himself comes up from hell and fist fucks you while taking bits of your face with a pair of tweezers and actually eating the little bits of face like they are little pieces of sushi…
-Michael

276 Responses to “it’s absolutely fucking amazing”

1 2 3 35
  1. Maratanos says:

It’s absolutely amazing to me that people fail to realize how incomprehensible text can be in the absence of paragraphs.

2. Kaelin Ring says:

hahaha, holy shit…

To tell ya the truth, I don’t even know what to say. Wow.
    This guy isn’t stingy with the run on sentences though. I’ll say that much.

3. Local Boob says:

Something tells me that Michael isn’t grokking.

4. shiftysquid says:

Massive walls of text make God’s noodles droop.

5. Itaibn says:

Do I get a medal for reading through the entire thing? Anyways, here is summary of what is worthy of being called an arguament (though I raised my standards to the level of intelligent disussion):

“…how about you go out and try to explain the insane gaps there are in evolution…”

I don’t know what experts have to say, but I think it’s because we haven’t found the fossils yet. Anyways, how can you explain the insane gaps not found in evolution.

6. Charles Wentling says:

Lol, Michael, I just wanted to say that your spelling is terrible. I’m surprised I could make it past the first couple of sentences. But Michael, really, it’s just another religion (which is true this time), just like your religious beliefs. We’ll see who’s going to get venereal diseased strippers or not.

7. GermanEagle says:

there were so many grammatical mistakes, I nearly vomited

8. Tar says:

Darwin believed to the very end that evolution is the driving force of the diversity of all species. I don’t know what you’re talking about, and if I will find out, it’s not hard to prove what you’ve heard of is a terrible misquote so greatly out of context.
    To guote…from Darwin himself:
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.”

1 2 3 35