I can’t believe that you are buying into this.

Published June 5th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I can’t believe that you are buying into this. This was only created three years ago. If people actually read the Bible and got insight and understanding from the author instead of trying to get meaning from it on their own they would know what it truly means. God knows what He is talking about. Just read the law in the old testament and you will see that science was proven even before the scientists proved it to be true. God has created mankind. We were created with something called a free will. We can believe and do what we want to do but our main purpose and goal should be to please God our creator because He created us and He is the one who knows us best.

The reason why the world is experiencing these fatlities is because it is full of sin and disobedience towards God. Since the time of Adam and Eve’s separation from God, because of satan’s deception, He has been redeeming His people back to Himself. The children of Israel, God’s chosen people, turned their back on God many times and fell away from His commands but He continually gave them chance after chance after chance to remain in right relationship with Himself. Finally He sent Jesus, His son, to be the final sacrifice. Jesus was an innocent man who died the cruelest death on the cross, a death for criminals. The great thing though is that He did not stay dead. He defeated death and rose again on the third day. Jesus is the only way to God the Father now. “I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by believing in my name.” “Jesus did not come into the world to condemn the world but to save the world.” I think that people don’t want to believe in God becuase there are consequences for their actions and if they don’t believe that there are consequences that they will feel better about what they do. Negligence isn’t going to keep you out of Hell. If you believe in Jesus and His claims, and desire to be transformed onto the likeness of Him, you will be. He has the power to change lives if they are willing to surrender to His will rather than pursuing our own fleshly sinful selfish ambitions. The trick is to know what is TRUTH.

-Christian

184 Responses to “I can’t believe that you are buying into this.”

1. Viperish Fall says:

yeah you speak of free will, but then you talk of a life of servitude to God
    However the true creator does not expect such, the FSM only expects belief. May the divine swashbuckling Pirates come for you in your SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. soph says:

you are definitly right bout everything in you paragraphs

3. lulu says:

Hm… I guess a religion is still, a religion; everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. This is the first time I have ever heard of FSMism. I’m still not clear on what this religion strives to achieve, but I will be reading further into that… :)

:P I haven’t read everything on this website yet, but how do pirates tie in…? @___@;

I guess I’m just saying to everyone who’s flaming FSMism;;
    You don’t need to have qualifications to start a religion (I don’t think anyone has ever had any…?). If you, by some unknown reason feel the desperate need to express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner… ^^

4. Tarquin F Smythe QJM says:

I think the writer is missing the point that the texts they allude to are entirely fictional while the texts that tell of the ‘The Noodly One’are quite obviously fact and a message by which all right minded free thinking individuals can live their lives. I believe there is no requiremnt to ‘hate’ at other and opposing religions or faith systems.

5. Daniela says:

Have you really read the bible? God approves selling women and genocide

6. KatieBug says:

Are you implying that “God” is the author of the bible?

…You do realize that “God” didn’t write the bible. The bible was put together by a group of men – a council, as a matter of fact. They chose what did and did not go into the bible. How can it truly be the word of your god if he had no say over what actually made it into this bible of yours?

The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is all the true word of our FSM. You should read it, and become enlightened. Please, let His Noodly Appendages caress him and accept Him into your heart.

RAmen.

7. Denogginizer says:

What a strange coincidence that his/her name is Christian, and he/she seems to be a Christian. The FSM truly works in mysterious ways!

8. TedL says:

Obviously hasn’t been touched…