I can’t believe that you are buying into this.

Published June 5th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I can’t believe that you are buying into this. This was only created three years ago. If people actually read the Bible and got insight and understanding from the author instead of trying to get meaning from it on their own they would know what it truly means. God knows what He is talking about. Just read the law in the old testament and you will see that science was proven even before the scientists proved it to be true. God has created mankind. We were created with something called a free will. We can believe and do what we want to do but our main purpose and goal should be to please God our creator because He created us and He is the one who knows us best.

The reason why the world is experiencing these fatlities is because it is full of sin and disobedience towards God. Since the time of Adam and Eve’s separation from God, because of satan’s deception, He has been redeeming His people back to Himself. The children of Israel, God’s chosen people, turned their back on God many times and fell away from His commands but He continually gave them chance after chance after chance to remain in right relationship with Himself. Finally He sent Jesus, His son, to be the final sacrifice. Jesus was an innocent man who died the cruelest death on the cross, a death for criminals. The great thing though is that He did not stay dead. He defeated death and rose again on the third day. Jesus is the only way to God the Father now. “I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by believing in my name.” “Jesus did not come into the world to condemn the world but to save the world.” I think that people don’t want to believe in God becuase there are consequences for their actions and if they don’t believe that there are consequences that they will feel better about what they do. Negligence isn’t going to keep you out of Hell. If you believe in Jesus and His claims, and desire to be transformed onto the likeness of Him, you will be. He has the power to change lives if they are willing to surrender to His will rather than pursuing our own fleshly sinful selfish ambitions. The trick is to know what is TRUTH.

-Christian

184 Responses to “I can’t believe that you are buying into this.”

1 2 3 23
  1. Chris says:

At least there is no hate there. It’s good to see a letter occasionally that doesn’t look like it was written by a rabid dog.

2. BertrandXVI says:

So, when I’m transformed into the likeness of Jesus, do I get the kickin’ beard and long flowing hair? ‘Cause, that would be awesome.

3. Torteh Lini says:

Dear Christian (if that IS your real name),

Answer me this: You say that we were created with free will, but our one true purpose is to please your god (Yes, I know that I didn’t capitalize the “g”. Bite me.) Now, you also say that our world is full of sin and disobedience towards your god. And that people don’t believe in your god because they want to feel good about themselves by disbelieving in consequences. The question is this:

What if a person knows the consequences of a “sin”, is aware of the full drawbacks of the action, and yet still proceeds to go through with the sin due to the sole reason that he or she LIKES to do said sin?

Signed, Torteh Lini

4. Spartan says:

………Why can’t Christians understand that some people are atheists because they just don’t believe in a god? It could be an inability to handle the idea that there are people who don’t believe what Christians do, perhaps. But of course we aren’t atheists; we’re servants of the Noodly One.

May you be touched by His noodly appendage,
    Spartan

5. Platypus Enthusiast says:

We figure out truths by using evidence.

6. Birdiejoehoaks says:

what exactly makes christianity any different?

congratulations for making the list, you’re like, in the valhalla of ignorance

cheers

::bc::

7. StJason says:

“Science was proven” What the barnicle-encrusted polywog do that mean?

“Jesus is the only way to God the Father now. “I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by believing in my name.” “Jesus did not come into the world to condemn the world but to save the world.””
    Ye do realize tha these two statements directly contradict, don’t ye?

Once again, thankee, Christian fer proven our crew te be the best and brightest.

8. Techskeptic says:

“I can’t believe that you are buying into this.”

More interestingly, I can’t believe you bought into this.

“The trick is to know what is TRUTH.”

That is you conclusion after 2 paragraphs of nonsense? Replace God with FSM. Same difference, Fairy Tale Boy.

1 2 3 23