For those who think

Published June 14th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

For those who think that the “invisible Pink unicorn” is made up and would rather believe in the “FSM”, try to see the simularity of the stupidity of these two “religions” cos i truly think that the people of today have completelly gone out of their fucking minds! AARRH!
surely you’ve got to be a retard to believe this crap!

What i’m saying is that the design of this “FSM” looks like two testicles with lots of tentacles! what perv came up with that picture? it’s grossly indignifying to man kind!!!!
-gkerr

134 Responses to “For those who think”

1 15 16 17
  1. sehr gut! says:

i believe testicles are usually covered in pubic hair, not tentacles

2. peaceful wonderer says:

Hey wait a minute everyone!
    why the sarcasm, boasting and threats?
    why cant we just accept that we all have different Religious leaders and go our own ways?
    BTW Princess Psyco about the “massive chasm in your education” remark, that isnt very fair as you have no idea to be that person that you didnt specify.
    Memnox2020, the world is a very odd place anyway.
    Peace be with you my brothers and sisters.

3. Ethan says:

@113, Odd isn’t it how I can replace Christianity with Pastafarians. This is America everybody can believe in what they want to so don’t go making fun of Pastafarians. PASTAFARIANISM IS THE REAL DEAL NOT A RELIGION. (Why am I yelling???!!!!)

4. Ian says:

If you don’t like the religion, surely all the site is doing is upsetting you and it would be a good idea to go away?
    RAmen.

5. juno says:

There are actually a variety of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a nice level to deliver up. I supply the ideas above as basic inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you deliver up where the most important factor will likely be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged round things like that, but I’m positive that your job is clearly recognized as a fair game. Each girls and boys really feel the influence of only a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives. nhl jerseys

6. Gala Bechel says:

Hello, you individuals seem quite intelligent. Which cell phone ought I get? Android os appears good quality, not to mention I desire all of the programs, yet I’m not really certain. Any input?

1 15 16 17