wtf

Published May 22nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

wtf this is a bunch of bullshit. why would you believe in spaghetti creating man?? and why would heaven have beer and strippers??? this is shit. some guy just randomly thought: “oh spaghetti is so good. it must be god.” i mean what the fuck?! jesus is real and i dont care what you guys think. you deny him, you’ll all burn in hell for eternity. so have fun!!
-JIR

154 Responses to “wtf”

1 17 18 19
  1. ironicbrat187 says:

First of all, what do you have against strippers and beer? Just getting that out there.

SECOND of all… I love all these Christian people who claim they are speaking the “word of God”… was the “word of God” to use bad grammar, bad spelling and a ton of curses? I’ve read the Bible… I don’ remember seeing “Thou must use “fuck” in every other sentence and also have bad grammar”… maybe I missed that part?

2. Ian says:

Waw, this guys a racist… bet he wouldn’t say this to a Buddhist.
    RAmen

3. jasa cargo says:

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.

4. timbangan digital says:

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!

5. Fergus says:

i find it hilarious the amount of people who claim i will burn in hell for not believing in god in any form. if god loves everyone so much, then why does he send them to hell? supposedly he makes us all and he makes us perfect, that’s what you say anyway. so you’re either wrong about your own religion, ignorant or your religion is hypocritical.
    pastafarians quite clearly are superior in the regard they accept all other religions, in the hope that one day they will be touched by his noodly appendage. i dont hate religion, i hate idiots, especially ignorant ones.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Those who fail to believe in the right religion (Pastafarianism) should not have to burn in hell. It’s the FSM’s fault they didn’t get the message, because he spends too much time drunk and dallying with strippers.

Christianity has what? 30% of the world population, and Islam less than that. A giant FAIL on their prophets for not getting the message out correctly. Starting out in a FSM-forsaken desert probably didn’t help.

• Olio says:

‘ fail to believe in pastafarianism should not have to burn’

Only if there is a gas stove. Otherwise maybe just singed a bit?

6. Alphy says:

Seems to me, these fundies are only too eager to be offended and they just love telling anyone that isn’t in their camp that they are “going to hell”. Well, I’ll see you fundies in hell in the self righteous bigots section. The Lord God FSM says that your righteousness is as “filthy rags” and he hates bigotry!

• Keith says:

If we end in Hell we should count ourselves fortunate to be far removed from the sanctimonious and self righteous. Sitting on a cloud strumming a harp and singing hymns for eternity doesn’t stike me as being a reward.

• TiltedHorizon says: