WHO EVER MADE THIS CHRUCH

Published May 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

WHO EVER MADE THIS CHRUCH IS A COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKER WHO IS GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MAY BE A CHRISTIAN, IM OKAY WITH OTHER RELIGONS THAT MAKE SENSE, BUT A FUCKING FLYING SPEGETTI MONSTER IS JUST FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!1
-ihabd

221 Responses to “WHO EVER MADE THIS CHRUCH”

1. religon is stupid says:

religion makes sense! ha ha ha jesus hears the voice of god in his head. if some1 said iam the son of god i hear god they would get locked up in a nut house. and moses seeing a burning bush by the way that burning bush was actually a popular hallucinogenic in those times and found were moses lived and effects were hearing things and seeing fire put 2 and 2 together guys! all prophets are phsycopaths.

2. auriel says:

the FSM macks more sense then GOD! i mean.. if GOD has no form.. haw dose he move staff? and haw can ther be a GOD with no meet ball’s???? your religies is nonsens!

3. Conor says:

As ever, the world is neatly divided between those who get the joke, and those who don’t.

4. You'll never catch me. says:

dude, relax… honestly. Christians tend to be so up tight about there religion. I am personally a chritsian/ libral. I beleive that we should embrase our reliagion with an open mind… jesus did pretch not to judge. so why all this fuss over a harmless joke.?.

5. Brodes says:

OTHER RELIGONS THAT MAKE SENSE

error – does not compute

6. Sqid says:

“I MAY BE A CHRISTIAN, IM OKAY WITH OTHER RELIGONS THAT MAKE SENSE”
    Oxymoron!!!

7. Ernie B. says:

Well are religion make the most sense because it is supported by scientific evidence.

8. Aurora says:

These e-mails make me wonder how many of these Christians are practicing Christians or the half assed kind.

All the practicing Christians I know think this site is wonderful.
    So it must be all the half assed ones coming to visit.