WHO EVER MADE THIS CHRUCH

Published May 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

WHO EVER MADE THIS CHRUCH IS A COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKER WHO IS GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MAY BE A CHRISTIAN, IM OKAY WITH OTHER RELIGONS THAT MAKE SENSE, BUT A FUCKING FLYING SPEGETTI MONSTER IS JUST FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!1
-ihabd

221 Responses to “WHO EVER MADE THIS CHRUCH”

1. Alejandro says:

The problem is that Pastafarians figths with non lethal weapons.
    There should be no more Ateisth, end.

2. Lianne says:

BadOpCode, I don’t understand.
    “No religion is complete unless you have your “half believers.” I will be your guys first.
    Ok I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and his life giving noodley appendages. _BUT_ I don’t believe in pirates. I think pirates were made up stories and you have no proof that pirates ever existed.”
    The Flying Spaghetti Monster isn’t very plausible, although both of us believe in it. On the other hand, pirates clearly exist. Here is the Dictionary.com definition of pirate:
    “1. a person who robs or commits illegal violence at sea or on the shores of the sea.
    2. a ship used by such persons.
    3. any plunderer, predator, etc.: confidence men, slumlords, and other pirates.
    4. a person who uses or reproduces the work or invention of another without authorization.”
    For number 1, people still do that, especially off the coast of Africa. Look it up. For number 2, well they have ships, don’t they? For number 3, that includes the people already listed, as well as robbers, rapists, etc. For number 4, well, people obviously plagerize (spelling?).
    So you see, there is much more solid proof for pirates than the FSM. Sure, they probably didn’t fit the stereotypes that we put on them, but they clearly exist.

3. Lianne says:

I apologize for my prior statement. I didn’t realize the truth about the pirate thing. Now I understand. But still, pirates were once that way, and are very real. Seriously.

4. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

anonymoose, I analyzed my own vitriolic comments and came to the conclusion this forum had finally provided an outlet for years of frustration and anger. Like “Annoyed”, arrogance really, really annoys me: THAT’s why I sound angry. For years, I had to put up with old so-and-so’s pontifications and wacked-out-beliefs because “you’ll upset him” or “he’s too old to change”. Well folks, maybe I’m approaching that age when there’s a built-in excuse for MY crankiness.

Oh, I let it go when family and friends ask for prayers for someone sick or blessings at a meal, but if someone wants to enter into a theological debate with me, they’d better come prepared.

Does Christianity (and other religions) teach tolerance ? Sure, in theory, but the practice is often lacking.

It turned out to be the kind of damage control you’d find reprehensible in corporations that don’t pretend to be the moral compass for the world.

5. Aaron says:

“And while the majority of Christianity’s sins lay in the past, how about just a few years ago, when the “sainted” Pope had a conference about how the Catholic Church should address pedophile popes and the years of coverups?”"And while the majority of Christianity’s sins lay in the past, how about just a few years ago, when the “sainted” Pope had a conference about how the Catholic Church should address pedophile popes and the years of coverups?”

Easy! The Pope isn’t a Christian.

Oo! Oo! Do I get a prize?

The Catholic Church doesn’t read the bible, and they definitely don’t want their followers to do so. Though, anytime you see the name Jesus, you must also say “and Mother Mary Queen of Heaven Mother of God”. Say it with me now.

Easy! The Pope isn’t a Christian.

Oo! Oo! Do I get a prize?

6. Lisa says:

Other religions that make sense? You are pretending chrisiantity makes sense.

7. Fartoholic says:

I suppose this is why you stay away from cannabis

8. Dancingdog says:

Nice mouth. I’ll bet you have pretty lips! Arrgh.You are going to have to wash that mouth before you can eat the communion pasta…. You cannot possibly understand the peace, love, and joy, available to you through his grace until you reach out and allow yourself to be touched by his noodley appendages. After you get help dealing with your delusions and anger issues go attend a service at you local Pub of Worship on any Friday night so you may come to know and worship him….”Please most worshipfull Monster, reach out and touch this disturbed and delusional man and bring him into the pasta so that he may know the peace and love of the one true religion”. Pasta without end..Ramen