Where no Christians dare to go

Published May 3rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hi Bobby………I initially searched for ‘go where no Christians dare to go’ and your site came up. Very radical, original, spiritual and I think Jesus would like your individuality and lack of concern of what others think of you (especially cookie cutter Christians) Keep going the way very few others dare go. I like your zeal, your fervor and tenacious radical, rebellious spirit in which will be the channel of many accomplishments transpiring.
-Bridgette

[Thank you very much, Bridgette! Welcome to FSM, please stick around for a while. --bobby]

68 Responses to “Where no Christians dare to go”

1. Elise the Pyrate says:

@ brian atherton
    May 5th, 2008 at 10:52 am
    “I would like to point out the striking simularities between FSM and Cthulhu. Coincedence? I think not.”
    especially with the parts that pertain to eating…
    Pray Cthulhu will eat you first!
    Also I corrected your errors in spelling, capitalization, and punctuation in the quoted lines here.
    RAMEN
    ~pirateanarchist

2. Sissi says:

If Jesus used to eat spaghettis we can consider that he has been touched by his noodliness appendage too. In fact most people on earth have been touched by his noodliness but they are blind they can’t feel it. The FSM loves everybody this message has been sent long time ago by his messager the ketchup bottle, remember.
    Ramen

3. David H says:

Noodly blessings to Physics Wench for the info. This begs the question, when is someone going to market a proper FSM cookie-cutter so that we can all be true cookie-cutter Pastafarians?
    May His healing sauce flow upon you, per saecula spaghettorum, Ramen.

4. bombadil says:

ARRRRRGH! we converted another one.

5. im-so-cool-really-i-am-though says:

i grew up a Christian and this makes way more sense then the stuff i was taught. we all know pirates are the only ones who at one point in time could walk on water!
    im serious though thats the best part. u have converted me, im in! no more feeling bad for not putting money in that collection plat 4 me!

6. Sparrow says:

Aaw… this one’s sweet. After reading all that hate mail, this message gives me new hope. I really like hearing these people like Bridgette.
    That last sentence was a little confusing though… but ah well. Looks like FSM has new Allies… “cookie cutter Christians”!!!!

7. Sparrow says:

David H.-
    A cookie is the American equivilent of a “biscuit”. You know, like chocolate chip, ginger, sugar, etc.

8. David says:

Thank you Bridgette.

The world needs more people likeyou.