21946 Views

Where no Christians dare to go

Published May 3rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hi Bobby………I initially searched for ‘go where no Christians dare to go’ and your site came up. Very radical, original, spiritual and I think Jesus would like your individuality and lack of concern of what others think of you (especially cookie cutter Christians) Keep going the way very few others dare go. I like your zeal, your fervor and tenacious radical, rebellious spirit in which will be the channel of many accomplishments transpiring.
-Bridgette

[Thank you very much, Bridgette! Welcome to FSM, please stick around for a while. --bobby]

68 Responses to “Where no Christians dare to go”

1 3 4 5 6 7 9
  1. Mac N. Cheez says:

Flying Spaghetti Monster would open a can of whoop-ass on jesus even if he had buddha and thor as tag team partners. just saying.

2. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

Well, it was nice to read a post from someone who gets it, but then I read through the responses, and sure enough, some fundie pinhead has to come along and pee in the pool. Hey “christ4life”, the correct wording would be “Jebus ATE your flying etc.” Because he’s dead. D-E-A-D dead. I’m sure the was a very nice guy and all that, but it’s over for him. Has been for about two thousand years. You can’t get much deader than that. Once you’re dead, you pretty much stop doing things, including eating spaghetti. Dead, get it? Deceased. Defunct. No longer bio-active. Unresponsive. Pushing up the daisies. Kicked the bucket. A corpse. Is any of this getting through?

I didn’t think so. *sigh*

3. mentos says:

Christ4life It’s a joke, but FSM eats your Jesus.

4. David J says:

Christ4life, we are real, and we are watching you (because, you see, pirates carry telescopes).
    rAmen.

5. BlackBard says:

Bridgtette,
    Me thinks yaaaar about to be touched by His Noodly Appendage. May you be bathed in the warmth of His Sauce.
    RAman
    PS Sorry if this is a double post, but my computer says this message, which I sent on May 3rd is still awaiting moderation. Aaaarrrrrg!

6. Cape Buffalo says:

Bridgette, welcome to the church of common sense and reason!

7. molokhiya says:

jesus cannabalizes other gods??!?! holy shit, i missed that in sunday school!!!

8. zg says:

again with the poor grammar in hatemail…(see above)

1 3 4 5 6 7 9