21954 Views

Where no Christians dare to go

Published May 3rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hi Bobby………I initially searched for ‘go where no Christians dare to go’ and your site came up. Very radical, original, spiritual and I think Jesus would like your individuality and lack of concern of what others think of you (especially cookie cutter Christians) Keep going the way very few others dare go. I like your zeal, your fervor and tenacious radical, rebellious spirit in which will be the channel of many accomplishments transpiring.
-Bridgette

[Thank you very much, Bridgette! Welcome to FSM, please stick around for a while. --bobby]

68 Responses to “Where no Christians dare to go”

1 2 3 9
  1. Baked Ziti w/ Mussells says:

Funny thing..Christians go EVERYWHERE, do all the “bad stuff”, then feel so guilty they blame others. Thean they get thier other Christian friends together to tell everyone that this is “bad” and we are going to hell because we do it and ADMIT IT!! Trust me I work in a casino I see it alot
    RAmen

2. Aesi says:

Yay! I was reading through expecting to see a “kidding, fuck off” somewhere in there. Guess i’ve been through the hate-mail section too much, eh? ;)
    Nice to see somebody who actually reads before swearing. ;)

3. Stephanie says:

That’s interesting because they do dare to come here (just check out the hate mail. LOL)
    Welcome!

4. John says:

Thank Bridgette. Isn’t it funny how the people sending nice letters in know how to use grammar and spelling, whereas the hatemail all comes in like L0L WTF IZ UR RELIGION OMG U ALL S4d!!!!!!…

RAmen

5. Plague Chicken says:

I think the search criteria you used must have been wrong. You must have searched for ‘go where no literate and rational Christians dare to go’, judging from the frothing rants I typically see posted here…

PC

6. Lolwut? says:

Thank you for getting the point, it seems the vast majority of Christians that come across this site don’t realize that the point is not to bash religion so much as to bash religion being taught as science in schools.

7. David J says:

Yet another touched by his noodly appendage. Welcome Bridgette.

8. Chippolus says:

Bridgette!
    I can’t contradict a thing you’ve said! You are certainly a gentle soul of some wit and charm! See if you can rub off on a few of us salty sea dogs!
    ha ha ha
    Cheers for you and Meatballs for All!
    RAmen!