This is just pure bullsh**

Published May 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

This is just pure bullsh**, what religion creates T shirts, ipod covers? I don’t see people wearing T shirts saying “Christianity”, or Ipod covers with the cross on it. This is a scam, you people need to get out more.

-Some1

324 Responses to “This is just pure bullsh**”

1. littleanimal says:

I need to get out much much less.

2. Eric says:

Lol, I just found a spinoff of guitar hero, guitar praise!
    This has got to be a joke

3. pastafari says:

I see people with tshirts, jackets, ipod covers, cellphone covers, stickers and decals, bumperstickers, necklaces, rings, bracelets, games, action figures, cups, toys, video games, light-up displays, crucifixes, dreidels, those funny little hats, anything that the letters WWJD can possibly be affixed to, movies, fishy stickers and badges, rosaries, incense, candles, dashboard mounts. Some people even buy their own pew in church.

4. MAN says:

I saw i biker jacket that said praise god, with god spelled wrong.

5. Brandon says:

This guy doesn’t really get out much, does he?

6. snakeye says:

maybe you need to get open your eyes a little. learn a little history maybe. find out that a millions of people died because christians decided that spreading their religion would be the best thing that could happen to the world. the crusades, colonization of america, are some examples of such. try to learn the facts

7. Heartburn Home Remedy says:

The style of writing is quite familiar . Have you written guest posts for other blogs?

8. P-tricky says:

As a high school student, I see my peers walking around in T-shirts commemorating their religion every day (one person even has a shirt that says, in complete sincerity, “Jesus is my homeboy”). At least the proceeds from sales of FSM products go towards the promotion of intelligent and rational thought, whereas donations to, say, the 700 Club go towards private jets. Which is the real scam?

RAmen.