This is just pure bullsh**

Published May 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

This is just pure bullsh**, what religion creates T shirts, ipod covers? I don’t see people wearing T shirts saying “Christianity”, or Ipod covers with the cross on it. This is a scam, you people need to get out more.

-Some1

324 Responses to “This is just pure bullsh**”

1. Spanky the Pirate says:

21 – May 31st, 2008 at 8:52 am – charlie Says:
    “….check out christian sex toys….www.covenantspice.com, no kidding.

frankly, i’d say the noodly one needs to expand. this presents new marketing opportunities to spread the faith.”

I haven’t read all the comments so I don’t know if anyone else picked up on this, but are you suggesting FSM sex toys?

I can just see the FSM pleasure doll with noodly appendages of all different shapes, sizes and even textures!

2. Nick says:

Yea, no one wears Christianity T shirts. How ignorant can you possibly be? And this is coming from a group of people who worship a Flying Sphaghetti Monster.

3. Joe says:

You might not see Christianity T-shirts, but you probably see expensive buildings called churches dedicated to Christianity when a lot of people are dying of hunger on the same street.

4. Alison Australia says:

Some1:
    a) Enjoy the wit and satire and develop your sense of the ridiculous, it will make life much more interesting.
    b) You should have seen World Youth Day here in Sydney AUS this year, there was TONS and TONS of Catholic/Christian merchandise sold by the church, it was everywhere literally!
    x o Alison

5. Ranzo says:

“I don’t see people wearing T shirts saying “Christianity”, or Ipod covers with the cross on it.”

haha.this is so funny…he mentions the cross while at the same time saying that Christians don’t promote their religion.

6. Teh Spag-worshipper (she of the crappy name) says:

‘I don’t see people wearing T shirts saying “Christianity”, or Ipod covers with the cross on it.’

You don’t get out much, do you?

7. Macta says:

I don’t see the FSM selling anything like crosses, or sending people to houses trying to get us to convert. I had some christians come to my house and push themselves inside and when I started talking about the FSM they looked at me like I had found jesus and bitch-slapped him! Here these people were standing in MY living room trying to push THEIR religeon on me and I’m the bad guy? FUCK THAT! I see PLENTY of people with christian shirts on, ipod covers, tattoos, and other bullshit like that! I hope you’re touched by his noodley appendage! And soon so you can be saved by him and brought closer to Him!

8. Jennifer says:

Uh, actually I see tons of Xian merch – hello, ever been to America lately? Shirts, mugs, bracelets, car decals, pencils… you name it, there is something with a cross, or a fish, or a verse on it. Like there are for any religion. In fact, whipping up a design with Photoshop or GIMP, then posting it on Zazzle or CafePress is an easy way to do it on your own. For a real religion or a made-up one. Wake up people.