This is just pure bullsh**

Published May 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

This is just pure bullsh**, what religion creates T shirts, ipod covers? I don’t see people wearing T shirts saying “Christianity”, or Ipod covers with the cross on it. This is a scam, you people need to get out more.

-Some1

324 Responses to “This is just pure bullsh**”

1 35 36 37 38 39 41
  1. AKULA says:

No merchandising in Xtianity eh – so whats with the cross? Oh yeah and dont forget the cross with the acrobat on it as well, who ever he is? Iconography? Books – especially the one with the ….erm….cross, yeah that’s it, the one with the cross on the front – all Xtians seem to have at least one of those, Even the Fatcatican in rome and Canterbury Cathedral sells tat, souvenirs from Lourdes, The church of St Nicholas sells santas all year round, funny really because it never drops much below 25 degrees there and you dont see that many Turks walking around in red fur-lined clothes and big black boots, well you wouldn’t really, that one came from Cocacola didn’t it, great product placement! Candles, stickers, sweatshirts, hats, t-shirts (funniest one I have seen had a Celtic cross on it!). The Catholic Church is the wealthiest organisation in the world and it cant all have come through the offertory box!

I believe that the Xtian story of the sermon on the mount has been hijacked from the FSM – the only one that could have fed all of those people was – logically the FSM!

Chianti anyone?

Yaaarrrrghh! Yaaarrrrrghh!

P.S. Any theosophical thoughts on the true meaning of Pieces of Eight?

2. seanpboyd says:

You mean, other than the guy interviewed on 60 Minutes (I think it was, anyway) who sold Papal memorabilia before and during Pope Nazinger’s visit to the US? (Wouldn’t a miter hat be more appropriate than a baseball cap?)

Or, how about the WWJD? t-shirts floating hither and to? (I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t wear t-shirts!)

And I suppose crucifixes are free for the taking? (I want me a free cross!)

Try having a fact or two before ranting, Some1.

3. Dani says:

Ahhh…Cuz we all know that “Jesus is my homeboy” shirts are soooo not marketing this religion. But all is fair. I am not here to mock others and their beliefs. FSM may someday touch them and they will know the truth.

4. slither says:

umm What about Christian book/gift shops?? uhh hello?? you never see I HEART JESUS bumper stickers??
    Since when do they give out bibles for free??

5. OrigamiSquared says:

Guys guys!!!
    Settle down. While you are right, there is plenty of xian merchandise, don’t be so angry and hateful. Be a better pirate than him and be polite. Stooping to lower levels than him isn’t going to help anything. If you have been on the intarrrnets for over a minute, you should know flame wars help nothing.
    OrigamiSquared

6. Juice420 says:

“what religion creates T shirts, ipod covers? I don’t see people wearing T shirts saying “Christianity”, or Ipod covers with the cross on it.”

You’re right, I’ve never seen a WWJD (I like to think of it as “What would Juice do?”) t-shirt or wrist band. Nor have I ever seen a cross for sale in a jewelery store or a sketch for one on a tattoo artist’s wall, but then I don’t get out much. Mormons do it up best though, with the religious underwear that is required, brilliant!

7. twinmom1120 says:

OMFSM — I can’t even BEGIN to respond to this one!!

8. Advantageous Mongoose says: