This is just pure bullsh**

Published May 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

This is just pure bullsh**, what religion creates T shirts, ipod covers? I don’t see people wearing T shirts saying “Christianity”, or Ipod covers with the cross on it. This is a scam, you people need to get out more.

-Some1

324 Responses to “This is just pure bullsh**”

1. GodlessHeathen says:

Some1′s reading comprehension: EPIC FAIL

2. Furby-killer says:

Euhm, dont want to ruin your dream and dont want to promote christianity t-shirts. But you should really google on “christianity t-shirt”. Over 4 million hits. You were saying?

3. Adam says:

Many religions do. I see many people wearing shirts with bible verses or jesus on them. It’s not a scam to offer goods to the online community. You can choose not to buy them. “you people”, referring to Pastafarians I assume, aren’t the ones going to websites they do not agree with, simply to insult their religion.

4. charlie says:

this guy must not get out much. i’ve seen all those things, Utah is lousy with mormom t-shirts AND christian t-shirts. Other stuff? google “christian cell phone covers” if you don’t believe me. http://www.hip-edge.com has ipod covers.

I bet there’s christian underwear… let me check here, just a sec ………ok, no underwear but, heck, who needs underwear? check out christian sex toys….www.covenantspice.com, no kidding.

frankly, i’d say the noodly one needs to expand. this presents new marketing opportunities to spread the faith.

5. Jonah Mill says:

What world do you live in? Because I just so happen to see not only T-Shirts and iPod covers with Christian motifs on on them, but bumper stickers, posters, backpacks, wristwatches, shoes, and on one bizarre occasion, toothbrushes. Talk about scamming with religion? Here’s a little suggestion, though I doubt you would condescend to grant us even the minor benefit of the doubt. Look up some of the stuff that the far superior Christians have done. They pulled the single most powerful scam of all time, selling indulgences so people could purchase their salvation. Namely, the rich, powerful, inbreds (and they generally were at that time) who liked their sins. In the future, before launching an attack, make sure you’re properly equipped, or your attempt will become the verbal equivalent of the Bay of Pigs.

I hope you find noodly salvation.
    RAmen.

6. daisyjane says:

Maybe YOU need to get out more… to see the multitude of W.W.J.D bracelets, the plethora of judgemental bumperstickers, jewelry, and yes, T-shirts that are about your brand of “Christianity.”
    Do you really feel that threatened by Ipod covers? I’m sure you can bedazzle a cross onto yours if you feel slighted. If you want to talk about bullshit scams let’s talk about teaching creationism as science.
    Have a great day!

7. Jonah Mill says:

Avast, me matey, it be rather apparent to me that ye be blind to the world today. I be seeing T-shirts and iPod covers with more than just crosses on them, as far as Christian symbols go. Yarr! There be some Jesus faces on them, there be T-shirts proclaiming the superiority of the Christian Lord. Matey, ye be made to walk the plank soon enough fer yer ignorance! And it not be just dem shirts and nifty iPod covers! Bumper stickers, cell phone cases, pencils, pens, bandanas, undergarments! And on one bizarre occasion, toothbrushes! Toothbrushes for the Christian Lord? Scams? Look up the purchase of indulgences, me boy! And who’s the one with so much free time that he be needin’ to bash a bunch o’ innocent spaghetti-lovin’ pirate folks, aye? I do believe that last time I was at sea, I read me some Bible-stuffs. It said that the “Meek shall inherit.” Just some food fer ye obviously starved brain.

May you find salvation in His noodly embrace.

-RAmen