it is kind of sad

Published May 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

It is kind of sad that you think you merit so much attention. L. Ron Hubbard at least had the good sense to make his religion a secretive pyramid scheme; you don’t exactly measure up. So you’ve become reduced to begging the internet anonymous for help. Hey, maybe a personal finance blog or two will get you started: you know, cut down on your daily double mocha triple frosted frappachino, put that money in a high interest cd. But you would have to actually work for the money then. umm, yeah fuck off
-noah

87 Responses to “it is kind of sad”

1. erik says:

Top Ramen!

2. Vermicelli says:

Wait a minute… Church of FSM isnt a pyramid scheme?! How do I get my money back? Is the why Guido the Sauce never answers my email?

3. RoRo says:

But my daily double mocha triple frosted frappuchino tastes nearly as good as sweet sweet idiocy! Of course, I get enough of the latter from you and your peers. :)

4. Christopher Seemann says:

ah stupid people they make the world go round. In all honesty change your name “noah” makes you sound like a 4 year old. But to the actual argument. Scientology posts it’s self as an actual belief. Bobby Henderson has openly admitted to makeing the whole thing up, if you don’t know what we’re about shut the fuck up

5. Aokiji says:

What is this white-noise? Lets change the channel to something more intellectually stimulating! OOOH! Slug mating rituals! Much better indeed!

6. Jake says:

Ziggy,
    I must respectfully disagree with you. I generally do keep to myself about my disdain towards Christianity, however, talking about the problems is the only way we have a chance to change things. Plus most of the Christians get so worked up that they can’t even type when they’re replying which is muy funny for me. RAmen

Jake

7. Nuw Nuw - God Lover says:

WOWOOWOWOOOWOOWOOWOW
    I ust the SM in my room!!! dude……it tried to rape me…..

8. pasta with ragu says:

anyone who doesn’t believe in the FSM will not be saved!!