it is kind of sad

Published May 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

It is kind of sad that you think you merit so much attention. L. Ron Hubbard at least had the good sense to make his religion a secretive pyramid scheme; you don’t exactly measure up. So you’ve become reduced to begging the internet anonymous for help. Hey, maybe a personal finance blog or two will get you started: you know, cut down on your daily double mocha triple frosted frappachino, put that money in a high interest cd. But you would have to actually work for the money then. umm, yeah fuck off
-noah

87 Responses to “it is kind of sad”

1 2 3 11
  1. Mare Lacrimarum says:

It is kind of sad. Are schools teaching satire anymore?

Mare Lacrimarum
    (Sea of Tears)

2. I Drive a YAR-is says:

Wow Noah is back to save us all from the next flood. Oh sorry, the name threw me off. I am just wondering Noah, Where exactly did you see begging on this site? I see a free exchange of ideas and an oppertunity to buy somthing to show my support for the religion, especially since the christians don’t like it. But that is my preferance. You were doing so well in your email until the last line when you went all christian and told us to “fuck off”.

3. Wench Nikkiee says:

Sad news folks…the “Academic Freedumb” bills didn’t go through in Florida! Not much hope of getting our Noodley One’s scientific criticisms of evilution taught there anytime soon by the looks of it!
    Bah!!
    RAmen

4. BD says:

I will pay $2 for a noodley indulgence!!! and where’s that damn collection plate!!!

5. Deviled Dog says:

Mare, I think you’re on to something. Perhaps we should add “satire theory” to our list of educational initiatives.

6. Jules says:

“It is kind of sad that you think you merit so much attention.”

Someone hasn’t been reading His Noodly Goodness’ 8 Condiments!

1. I’d really rather you didn’t act like a sanctimonious holier-than-thou ass when describing my noodly goodness. If some people don’t believe in me, that’s okay. Really, I’m not that vain. Besides, this isn’t about them so don’t change the subject.

6. I’d really rather you didn’t build multi million-dollar synagogues/churches/temples/mosques/shrines to my noodly goodness when the money could be better spent (take your pick):

1. Ending poverty
    2. Curing diseases
    3. Living in peace, loving with passion, and lowering the cost of cable
    I might be a complex-carbohydrate omniscient being, but I enjoy the simple things in life. I ought to know. I AM the creator.

May you find the tickle of His Noodly Appendage,
    RAmen

7. Tom-Tom says:

Hmm…I think we have another one who failed to understand exactly why this all started lol. Oh well, you can’t expect to many christians to figure things out on their own.

8. Cap'n' Fettucini Alfredo says:

And Christianity doesn’t do the same? You pass around a plate saying put money on it or you’re going to hell, offer tithes and are even tax exempt. You also buy crosses and other such things because you want to support your church. I truly don’t see what your argument is. Plus, we don’t have a history of forcing every last coin out of your followers. And we don’t wallow in the wealth. Did you know that the best get-rich-quick scheme is to become a televangelist?

But I’ll give you credit. until you said “fuck off”, I was happy a Christian can tell us something that didn’t consist of poor grammar, sentences in all caps and rants consisting of mainly swearing.

Peace