i cannot believe any of this

Published May 6th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

i cannot believe any of this. your just fronting an organization that benifits from the stupidity of people. your unemplyod? no shit. this is just you using the internet to your advantage to make money of a riduclous excuse for a religion so you don’t have to get off your lazy ass. get a job and get a brain.
-lauren

153 Responses to “i cannot believe any of this”

1. Jet says:

Indeed we benefit from stupidity. I get a laugh out of yours.

(It would be funny if one day you found out that your god is actually a lump of spaghetti, either way you have no way to proof FSM wrong.)

2. Steffi says:

What is Christianity then, ‘lauren’?

3. somedude says:

When did this whole thing become a “Christian bashing party”? ya know…some folks in this place are as bad if not worse than some of the hate mail folks. while I do have a relatively good time admiring the complete retardedness of some of the dumb asses that don’t have a sense of humor, I actually expected more from the “enlightened ones” here at FSM. I’m sure that the regular folks that post here have more intellectual prowess than what I have noticed around here lately. Why not use it. These fart knockers that wish to “bash” this expression of faith have minimal brain power. Why would any of you want to get down to their level? It makes no sense…don’t bash someone else’s faith just to make yourself feel better about yours. That is the point of this mini rant. Because I gotta tell ya…that shit just aint right.

4. Fedain says:

People’re taking this page too serious – both pastafarians and those whom it is offending. I think this project missed its primary purpose to show that existence of God is unable to define in scientific way and changed to demonstrating people’s hate against religion. All religions have some rules that can be summarized as be good to others and the only thing that this cult is spreading is humour, because it’s so idiotic. But maybe if they teach creationism in your schools then you should abuse freedom of speech and religion even more :P
    Anyway, one of more original jokes I’ve heard about.

5. J McLaren says:

“i cannot believe any of this.”

Yes, neither do we.

“your just fronting an organization that benifits from the stupidity of people.”

If you wish to comment on our just fronting (perhaps the most just fronting in the world), please do so in a coherent and sensible manner.

“your unemplyod?”

Sorry, we don’t have any unemplyods.

“no shit.”

That is correct, there is no fecal matter here on the Internet.

“this is just you using the internet to your advantage to make money of a riduclous excuse for a religion so you don’t have to get off your lazy ass.”

My ass is lazy, I do plan to get off him, as I have considered trading him in for a horse, who will probably be a much more efficient mode of transport.

“get a job and get a brain.”

Your words are wise counsel, and I would follow them, but regrettably I currently possess both employment and a brain.

6. minishaw says:

the money goes towards a boat to get our message around the world if you actualy had a proper look around you would know this stop making up yur mind after a quick look like so many other mindless masses

7. ME DUH says:

Jesus didn’t really work much, from all the walking around and having his shoes kissed and what-not in the Bible.
    At least Bobby is honest; Jesus called himself a carpenter. That’s like calling people who download music illegally “Pirates”.
    And Bobby’s work is the holy work of the FSM!!!!
    RAmen.

8. ShadowlessShinobi says:

It’s probably been said loads already but I can’t check as I’m just too lazy and unemployed to do anything useful to humanity. Maybe I could devote my time to creating legislation enforcing mandatory spell-checking and grammar. My point : How much money did the catholic church make last year? Did the pope have to cut down on his cannibalism of christ’s flesh and blood in order to save on costs so everyone in the business could afford that “Popes, Priests and Plebs Picnic”? Pretty sure he didn’t.