I am the phophet of the chruch

Published May 14th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I am the phophet of the chruch!!!!!!

Just Kidding, what the fuck do they believe in, it is so fucking hilarious that they believe in something that looks like a kindergardener made with glue , spegetti, and scissors.

THEY SHOULD JUST SUCK BY GIGANTIC COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY ONE WHO BELIEVES IN THIS SHOULD GO KILL THEMSELVES WITH A MOTHERFUCKING KNIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO EVER MADE THIS CHRUCH IS GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

319 Responses to “I am the phophet of the chruch”

1 38 39 40
  1. Ember says:

What’s a phophet? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a phophet…

2. MAN says:

Ilike the part where he said “THEY SHOULD JUST SUCK BY GIGANTIC COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!”

3. Ernie B. says:

What the fuck do they believe in, it is so fucking hilarious that they believe in something that looks like a kindergardener made with glue , hair(for a beard), and scissors.

YOU SHOULD JUST SUCK BY GIGANTIC COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY ONE WHO BELIEVES IN CRISTAINATY SHOULD GO KILL THEMSELVES WITH A MOTHERFUCKING KNIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO EVER MADE YOUR CHRUCH IS GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. snakeye says:

i’m going to say this quite honestly and sincerely: no one will ever take you seriously when you spell church wrong (several times) and can’t even form a coherent insult, and instead say things like “THEY SHOULD JUST SUCK BY GIGANTIC COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!”

5. Drained and Washed Clean says:

Oppp!!! You almost had me there! It appears you were also trying to trick us into thinking that you are a Christian. I would have to say that attempt failed as well. Seems we are a little smarter than you give us credit for.

6. Ian says:

Why are you giving your religion a bad name by blaspheming ours?
    And a knife sounds logical, it’d be a lot harder to kill myself with a rubber ducky. ^.^
    RAmen.