go fuck yourselves

Published May 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Go fuck yourselves. This is the gayest thing i have ever seen and i have seen some pretty fucked up shit. What have you people been taking????? acid????? And where the fuck did this shit come from anyways???? Do you even have a hell or do you just get eaten by your god??? I think Ill go eat your god now bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:-)
-jade

125 Responses to “go fuck yourselves”

1. Ken Chiancone says:

It apauls me that homosexuality is still being used as an insult, though seeing who it’s coming from is no surprise.

2. TanyaO says:

You just never know who will turn out to be a fellow devotee of the FSM…KEN! :)

3. Garrick McElroy says:

Considering FSM is incorporeal (a.k.a. untouchable) you cannot eat him. If you are talking about eating Spaghetti, then GOOD! That is our holy communion! Good job converting!

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

4. doesitmatter says:

Does God Love You?

——————————————————————————–
    Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoso hath this world’s good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? _______________ I John 3: 16-17

——————————————————————————–

5. Keith says:

*116: Bowels of compassion? If compassion only comes out of your arse I think I’ll pass. My compassion comes from an innate sense of responsibilty and regard for others, not from a religion that threatens me into good behaviour.

6. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

doesitmatter (#116) reminded us “Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us”. So even scripture claims God is Dead?

7. Sauceress says:

#116 doesitmatter

Woohoo…that’ll convince these pastfarians to switch their diet from pasta to blood & body crackers…FOR SURE!

Best to present a rounded selection though, lest they cry a foul on your quoting.

Allow me to help you along a little.

Matthew 10:34-10:39

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.
    37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Reiterated in Luke 12:49-53
    49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
    50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
    51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
    52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
    53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Just in case these pastafarians need more convincing, a taste of one of my top favorites…Hosea:

Hosea
    13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

So it goes.

8. Drained and Washed Clean says:

116 – doesitmatter – Aug 25th, 2009

Does God Love You?
    ** You first have to prove that this god even exists. You can’t, nor can you prove that Jesus ever existed. You should however check into Horace. The similarities are AMAZING!

And I can quote the bible too…
    “And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel. And the LORD said unto Moses, ‘Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.’” (Numbers 25:3-4)
    ** So god is very insecure and vengeful… awesome.

“And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God…” (Deuteronomy 13: 5)
    ** Anyone who doesn’t believe in god should be put to death. Even more awesome!

“Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.” (Isaiah 13:15-16)
    ** The part I have been waiting for! I have always wanted a man to be able to justify raping a woman! Because god said so! Why haven’t we heard that defense more often?

If this is the god you want, then you are proving what kind of person you actually are. I don’t want to know you.