go fuck yourselves

Published May 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Go fuck yourselves. This is the gayest thing i have ever seen and i have seen some pretty fucked up shit. What have you people been taking????? acid????? And where the fuck did this shit come from anyways???? Do you even have a hell or do you just get eaten by your god??? I think Ill go eat your god now bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:-)
-jade

125 Responses to “go fuck yourselves”

1 2 3 16
  1. Amagi says:

Eh, if you find the idea of FSM so bizzare and “fucked up” to the point where you think people who “believe” it are on acid of some sort, I wonder what you think about those people who are pressing for ID – because if you haven’t noticed, there’s not much difference… but then again, if you’re posting this sort of “criticism”, I’m sure missed the entire point.

The internet (yes, I said “the internet”) really needs a sarcasm tag, doesn’t it? Unless you’re the one who is being sarcastic here but that doesn’t really sound like the case.

2. lazlow says:

“Go fuck yourselves.”
    Charming.
    “This is the gayest thing i have ever seen and i have seen some pretty fucked up shit.”
    I don’t think you’ve seen very “fucked up shit” if this is the most homosexual of them.
    “What have you people been taking?????”
    I usually take some vitamins in the morning.
    “acid?????”
    I hear acid is not very good for you so I avoid it.
    “And where the fuck did this shit come from anyways????”
    The acid? Some types you can by in stores.
    “Do you even have a hell or do you just get eaten by your god???”
    Do you really need a Hell? And why would a god want to eat you?
    “I think Ill go eat your god now bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:-)”
    Such hostility!

3. Dennis says:

Two things: 1) Fake. 2) If FMS seriously is the most fucked up thing Jade has ever seen, it’s been a pretty boring life so far.

4. Cpt.Marcel says:

I take it Jade is a member of the religion of ‘LOVE’, what’s going to happen if the religion of ‘PEACE’ starts sending messages.

5. Amalric says:

I guess jade has been reading the bible lately.

6. Stephanie says:

Ah, yet another typical Christian message of peace and love…

7. Jake says:

I think it’s funny how they all think they’re so clever when they say they’re going to go eat our God. Jade, when you get explosive diarrhea think back to the hostile words you’ve said.

8. Chris T says:

I guess you never saw “Goatse” or “2girls1cup” now that is some fucked up SHIT (literally)
    “Do you even have a hell or do you just get eaten by your god???”
    I don’t think I would mind being eaten by the FSM. It would probably be very warm and soft, especially since spaghetti doesn’t have teeth. Come to think of it spaghetti doesn’t have a stomach either so I would just fall out. Your THEORY is full of holes I’m VERY disappointed in you.
    lol I can’t hep but imagine the FSM eating me “Nom, nom, nom!!”

1 2 3 16