flying shit bag

Published May 5th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

dude u r entitled to ur opinion as i am to mine. so let me say.. WOW THAT FSM SHIT IS THE GAYEST CRAP IVE EVER HEARD OF.. at least most other religions or real ones anyway have good morals and bring hope to people and dont bring whores and drunk fags to the earth … u are one lame dumbass.. yea and post this on ur freaking hate mail wall.. let everyone see how it is u shit bag
-Madeline

205 Responses to “flying shit bag”

1 5 6 7 8 9 24
  1. Linguini Lass says:

Thanks Madeline, I’m really feeling the love. And your spelling, punctuation, and grammer, I bet your parents and teachers are so proud!
    You’ve convinced me, I’m renouncing my belief in the FSM and returning to the Catholic church. Of course, I am too old to be sexually molested by a Catholic priest. There’s some good morals for you.
    Grate is His parmesean, may His sauce be upon you, and may you be touched by His noodley appendage.
    RAmen,
    Linguini Lass.

2. PastafarianIceFarmer says:

Wow…. maybe she doesn’t like pasta…………

Poor thing

3. kirdaiht says:

just shut up

4. Squingleberg says:

Seriously, why do people loose their shit when they come to this site? Doesn’t anybody understand a fucking joke?! This is for you Madeline, and I will speak your language:
    u must be drunk cuz YOU CAN’T USE YOUR WORDS.. at least we can spell and refrain from using derogitory words at homosexuals expence. i seriously havn’t heard someone call anyone a “fag” since the 90s. grow up and get a sense of humor u dumb bitch. religion doesn’t only bring hope, it also brings war, bigotry, ignorance, and explotation of people in poverty. now i want you to print out every single reply and put this on your fridge so you can be reminded “how shit is” u hateful ignorant whoar.
    How was that Madeline? Did I get the message across?

RAmen!

5. Jake says:

What’s wrong with whores and drunk fags?

6. Pathiefarian Wench says:

Madeline, manners please!

Clearly you need at least another term or two at Madam Mipplethwaite’s Finishing School for Girls…

You’ll find, my dear, that once you are capable of expressing yourself clearly and succinctly without recourse to vulgarity, you’ll have a much easier time of getting other people to understand, and perhaps even eventually to agree with you.

Of course, you’ll have to accept that broadening one’s mind can often mean expanding one’s horizons and you may find that in striving for academic excellence, you may well develop a more refined and nuanced idea of what it is to live in the world.

Or you may remain a foul-mouthed idiot your entire life.

None of us shall know until you go to school, little girl.

7. I Believe says:

“at least most other religions or real ones anyway have good morals and bring hope to people and dont bring whores and drunk fags to the earth”

WOW, I had no idea FSM brought whores and drunk fags to earth. I must start praying harder to our savior FSM. Please forgive me for doubting the true powers of your noodley appendages. PLEASE BRING MORE THINGS INTO THE WORLD GOOD CHRISTIANS HATE OH GREAT ONE. ( Peace, unity, love, understanding, equality, etc.) I promise to never doubt you again, oh great FSM.

Ramen

8. Dave says:

Yes we see how it is. Our critics are illiterate morons. Thanks for that revelation.

We have good morals. Read the book. They’re pretty solid. This religeon brings me hope too. It shows me the world hasn’t yet fallen to the insane fundametalists.

Whores and drunk homosexuals are people too, and have as much right to be here as you. Actually I’d rather have more of them and less of you. The world might know peace.

1 5 6 7 8 9 24