flying shit bag

Published May 5th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

dude u r entitled to ur opinion as i am to mine. so let me say.. WOW THAT FSM SHIT IS THE GAYEST CRAP IVE EVER HEARD OF.. at least most other religions or real ones anyway have good morals and bring hope to people and dont bring whores and drunk fags to the earth … u are one lame dumbass.. yea and post this on ur freaking hate mail wall.. let everyone see how it is u shit bag
-Madeline

206 Responses to “flying shit bag”

1 4 5 6 7 8 24
  1. catman says:

Is that your other cheek showing, Madeline? How very Christian of you.

2. John says:

Hehe, hatemail always makes me laugh.

3. Barelysane says:

1. Learn to spell
    2. Learn to walk upright
    3. Just learn something, anything

Interesting point though, how do you define a “real” religion?

4. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

Wow, that’s certainly a prime example of the type of love and respect I’ve come to expect from “religious” posters of hate mail. Madeline, your post makes me suspect you’re a fundie, though I suppose it’s possible you’re just a nonreligious intolerant bigot. Proceeding on the assumption that you consider yourself religiously right (pun intended), I’ll suggest that you should pull your head out of your ass long enough to take a look at the message you and those like you send about your religion(s). You are intolerant of anyone whose viewpoint differs from your own, despite the buy-bull’s admonition to love your enemies and turn the other cheek. You appear to be prejudiced against homosexuals – no surprise there – perhaps you’ve heard of a thing called anti-discrimination legislation? Its primary purpose is to protect innocent people from assholes like you. You seem unable to spell – again, no surprise. You say “at least most other religions or real ones anyway have good morals and bring hope to people and dont bring whores and drunk fags to the earth” – so I guess in your book it’s bad morals to follow the rather you didn’ts – this is actually more evidence of your being a fundie, because things like “I’d really rather you didn’t use my existence as a means to oppress, subjugate, punish, eviscerate, and/or, you know, be mean to others. ” and “I’d really rather you didn’t judge people for the way they look, or how they dress, or the way they talk” go against the usual standards of practice for most mainstream religions, fundamental xian ones in particular. I think that your post does an excellent job of showcasing your narrow-mindedness, prejudice, ignorance, and stupidity. Maybe some day you’ll be lucky enough to discover that other people’s thoughts, beliefs and opinions can be worthy of serious consideration, and open your mind to new ideas.
    RAmen
    ET

5. Sean Boyd says:

Is it just me, or does “Madeline” sound more like an adolescent male. Madeline, it’s okay to come out of the closet. The FSM will love you, even if your “real” religions shun you.

6. kirdaiht says:

just shut up. if you don’t like it then go to an other site.

7. D'Archangel says:

Do you really think that we are as stupid as you are? We understand satire. You, clearly, do not. *whoosh*

8. Aesi says:

So… which religions are you talking about, with good morals that is?
    Christianity? Crusades anybody? ;)
    We have better morals than most religions and we’ve got pretty loose morals. Makes you wonder, doesn’t it? The people with loose morals have more than most others… ;)

1 4 5 6 7 8 24