flying shit bag

Published May 5th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

dude u r entitled to ur opinion as i am to mine. so let me say.. WOW THAT FSM SHIT IS THE GAYEST CRAP IVE EVER HEARD OF.. at least most other religions or real ones anyway have good morals and bring hope to people and dont bring whores and drunk fags to the earth … u are one lame dumbass.. yea and post this on ur freaking hate mail wall.. let everyone see how it is u shit bag
-Madeline

206 Responses to “flying shit bag”

1. Ubi Dubium says:

“…at least most other religions or real ones anyway have good morals..”
    OK – just have to add this. There is a Catholic group harassing and making death threats to a teenager in Florida because he dared to walk out of a church with one of their Jeez-it crackers instead of eating it. The same church who tried to hush it up when priests molested altar boys is now throwing a hissy-fit over disrespect to a CRACKER! There’s your morals from a real religion.
    OK, out of my system now.
    Back to Piracy….Yarrrrr!

2. onegayguy says:

I used to be a drunk fag, mainly because religion told me I’m going to hell for something I can not control. Then I found the Church of FSM, who loves all good people. Now I’m just a ‘fag’, I’ve been sober for some time now. Thanks for your concern though!

3. Sir Gary the Mostly Good says:

Since the FSM is all-powerful, shouldn’t we give serious consideration to the possibility that he might occasionally manifest himself as a Flying Shit Bag? I don’t think we can dismiss this possibility out of hand.

As for anything else: The Flying Spaghetti Monster said it, I believe it, and that settles it! …. RAmen.

4. Eric says:

What, exactly, are the criteria for discerning “real religion” versus others, may I ask?

5. Ntcommie says:

People who use “Gay” as an insult and who can’t figure out where the caps lock key is are not reliable critics.

6. bort says:

so the bible is a guide for moral behaviour…
    This is not a god i would choose to worship, and demonstrates that any who regard the bible a basis of their morality have not read or understood it.

Before anyone says ‘we only follow the New Testament…’ may I remind you of
    2Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness (ie: follow the whole book or none of it)

Gen19:5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
    19:6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,
    19:7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.
    19:8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

Lot refuses to give up his angels to the perverted mob, offering his two “virgin daughters” instead. He tells the bunch of angel rapers to “do unto them [his daughters] as is good in your eyes.” This is the same man that is called “just” and “righteous” in 2 Peter 2:7-8

19:31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:
    19:32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
    19:33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
    19:34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
    19:35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
    19:36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

Lot and his daughters camp out in a cave for a while. The daughters get their “just and righteous” father drunk, have sexual intercourse with him, and each conceives and bears a son (wouldn’t you know it!). Neither Lot nor his daughters are criticized here or anywhere else in the Bible. It’s just another wholesome family values Bible story.

Judges 19:22 Now as they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, certain sons of Belial, beset the house round about, and beat at the door, and spake to the master of the house, the old man, saying, Bring forth the man that came into thine house, that we may know him
    19:23 And the man, the master of the house, went out unto them, and said unto them, Nay, my brethren, nay, I pray you, do not so wickedly; seeing that this man is come into mine house, do not this folly.
    19:24 Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing.
    19:25 But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go.
    19:26 Then came the woman in the dawning of the day, and fell down at the door of the man’s house where her lord was, till it was light.
    19:27 And her lord rose up in the morning, and opened the doors of the house, and went out to go his way: and, behold, the woman his concubine was fallen down at the door of the house, and her hands were upon the threshold.
    19:28 And he said unto her, Up, and let us be going. But none answered. Then the man took her up upon an ass, and the man rose up, and gat him unto his place.
    19:29 And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.

After taking in a traveling Levite, the host offers his virgin daughter and his guest’s concubine to a mob of perverts (who want to have sex with his guest). The mob refuses the daughter, but accepts the concubine and they “abuse her all night.” The next morning she crawls back to the doorstep and dies. The Levite puts her dead body on an ass and takes it home. Then he chops the body up into twelve pieces and sends them to each of the twelve tribes of Israel (Parcel Post?). The story, which must be one of the most disgusting stories ever told, ends with: “consider of it, take advice, and speak your mind.” Those who do consider it will immediately reject the idea that the Bible is inspired by God. Hopefully, they then will speak their mind.

SO people who follow God either do so on the basis they dont know who they are worshipping (not read the bible, been given incorrect education etc…) or they percieve him to be a ‘Spy Camera’ who will catch you when you are doing sin (the police in the sky) – if you were behaving morally, there would be no need for his omnipotence to catch you when you are performing evil deeds

7. Dan says:

Madeline,

We do have good morals – we fight Xian fundamentalists who believe people shouldn’t be allowed to be drunk or gay. You however, personify all that is evil in this world with your intolerance, hatred and inability to think for yourself.

Still, I’m desperate so if you wanna meet up for a drink sometime PM in the formum

Dan (moodydaniel)

8. Hourglass says:

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but that doesn’t mean we have to listen to you. Also, might i ask why you beleive spelling incorectly helps get your point across, look at some of the other hatemail, they all say the exact same thing, so why do you think this will be any more effective?