flying shit bag

Published May 5th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

dude u r entitled to ur opinion as i am to mine. so let me say.. WOW THAT FSM SHIT IS THE GAYEST CRAP IVE EVER HEARD OF.. at least most other religions or real ones anyway have good morals and bring hope to people and dont bring whores and drunk fags to the earth … u are one lame dumbass.. yea and post this on ur freaking hate mail wall.. let everyone see how it is u shit bag
-Madeline

206 Responses to “flying shit bag”

1 16 17 18 19 20 24
  1. AeroPastaBuccaneer says:

These people just don’t get it do they? They trawl around the internet with their little blinkered heads and fundamentalist veiws that have been hammered into their poor little heads since before they could walk, and what for? Just to try to humiliate, bully and Naysay anyone that doesn’t agree with them TOTALLY, Our deity has much more understanding,style and out and out goodwill than any other, FSM is the archetypal “have it how you want it” deity and they STILL don’t get it in any way, shape or form.

Leave them be and let them disingtegrate in a foul stink of their own bigotry, they are not worth the effort, their intelligence challenges the mere word itself.

“All things must come to an end, but WWTFSMD?”

Ramen!

2. basicdesign says:

I like the “take a vow of silence”.

3. basicdesign says:

I like vermicelli’s favorite people :-)
    An epic fail is less boring than a failing epic.
    2 months in a biogas digester renders any shit fit for fertilizing the land.
    Everone’s got redeeming qualities, but some are so generous they give you their share and just keep the bad stuff so you can look good.

4. Divio says:

I gave up being a Christian when I found out what God did to Onan.

5. David J says:

I gave up being a Christian when I found out what God did to Onan.

LOL!

6. Lisa says:

Well, I agree that Madeline reaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllly needs to learn to spell and present her arguments better. But, nowhere in her rant did she say that she’s Christian. It is unfair to assume that she is any other religion or any religion at all, and we should just take her comments as she’s left them.

7. Mitch says:

I wonder if she remembered Scientology when saying: “at least most other religions or real ones anyway have good morals and bring hope to people and dont bring whores and drunk fags to the earth” I mean, Scientology started when some guy bet another guy that he couldn’t start a religion? WTF!

And for the record, I am neither a whore or a drunk fag (or a sh*t bag), so HA!

R’Amen
    Mitch

8. Ninjaramen says:

I can’t stop laughing whenever I see the title. Flying Shit Bag just makes me laugh.

1 16 17 18 19 20 24