flying shit bag

Published May 5th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

dude u r entitled to ur opinion as i am to mine. so let me say.. WOW THAT FSM SHIT IS THE GAYEST CRAP IVE EVER HEARD OF.. at least most other religions or real ones anyway have good morals and bring hope to people and dont bring whores and drunk fags to the earth … u are one lame dumbass.. yea and post this on ur freaking hate mail wall.. let everyone see how it is u shit bag
-Madeline

205 Responses to “flying shit bag”

1 22 23 24
  1. Alphonsus says:

The woman doeth protest to much! Oh, by golly gee, I just love homophobes. They are so full of Jeezuzuz luv! Not like me. I am a perfect ass hole although people sometimes call me a hemorroid or just a pain in the ass. I also love ‘christian’ self loathing closet queens like Michele Bachman’s husband Marcus Buttman. He says “there is no such thing as a homosexual only heterosexuals with homosexual problems”. What a delusional he-bitch! She needs to come out of the closet! The fact that he has fathered five children doesn’t mean that he is not a homosexual. It is not uncommon for gay men to father children. Always remember the turkey baster. He-she is not and never will be a heterosexual. He’s just an ignorant delusional self loathing self righteous ‘christian’ closet queen and there are many more just like him. There are homosexuals. Homosexuals with a fundamentalist religious problem that keeps them from acceptance themselves for who and what they are. You ‘christians just make me sick! You are so damn full of yourselves. Get your heads out of your butts and stop eating your own shit!

Oh, by the way your damn ‘christian’ morality stinks. Since when is ignorance and hate moral. You know nothing about morality. You are only love a figment of your imagination that you call “God”. You are just full of it!

2. Grahamtastic says:

Wow. We need to revamp this. A lot of dead threads and some old posts are all that remain of His once loyal Pastafarians.

• Atsap Revol says:

Good piont, Grahamtastic. This site needs resuscitation.

AR

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

I agree with Grahamtastic, the heart and soul has gone from our beloved forum. We are now reduced to trawling old posts, all of which are unlikely to be monitored by the original poster, if indeed they ever were, thereby making responding at best a waste of time. It’s good to see my old ‘comrade in arms’ Atsap is still looking in, but I suspect that he, like me, regularly looks in but feels little inspiration to post; especially as any post is likely to become instantly lost among the spam bots crap. Moreover, I feel sure he and I are not alone, that many of the old brigade are still out there.

In a response to a post back in January last year entitled ‘I Hope You Pay For Your actions’, Bobby declared that he was conflicted about posting hate-mail and I can understand his reasoning; he stated that the emails he posted in the hate-mail section weren’t representative of the majority of his correspondents and that tarring them all with the same brush so to speak, was unfair. It seems unlikely that the emails would have stopped, hate or otherwise, so it would seem that our prophet Bobby has decided to stop posting them. If that is the case then, as I have said, I can see his point but his decision has all but killed the site. A while back when searching the web for related issues, I happened upon a site called ‘Atheist Pill’ and I posted there asking the site owner about her beliefs and a lengthy interchange ensued. Although she offered nothing new in he defence of her position she responded with reasonable politeness and I enjoyed a reasonable discussion without being subjected to threats of hell, at least in the usual fundie way. I relay this because I believe that the majority of regulars here are mature seekers of honest intercourse with theists of all hues and so I make a suggestion: what if the hate-mail tab were removed and replaced by ‘Correspondence’ and Bobby posted some of the ‘good’ emails, that we might be able to engage some intelligent and erudite christians, and others if appropriate (I would love to hear more about other religions from the horses mouth as it were) in serious debate rather than the vitriolic posts we have become accustomed to (post the odd hate-mail purely for balance of course). What do you guys think, and how do you feel about that Bobby?

May the Sauce remain with us all,

The Reverend.

• puppygoogoo says:

Guys,

Cant agree with that more.

Cheers

Puppygoogoo

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

I too went to the Atheist Pill site and had discussions with her, but they inevitably ended with her stating “But that’s not what my Bible says!”, or stating my arguments had no standing because I wasn’t studying the Bible (why would an Atheist/Pastafarian do that, anyway?).

I think every site has a shelf-life. I was an active poster on another which still exists, but posts have trickled to less than 2% of what they used to be. Such is life.

• Inge says:

Well, I am an Atheist/Pastafarian and indeed I DID study the Bible. That’s how I came to know what It contains. I even studied how it came to be (NOT written by some nice old Evangelists, repeating the words of the Lord ad verbatim, but patched together from hearsay long aftgerwards and to assist infighting early Christian fractions as well as Church policy)
          How else do you try to follow your fellow’s arguments in a discussion?
          You just take the different reports of the days between death and resurrection and you get the impression that it was written by some Alzheimer victims as inspired by a Holy ghost on unlawful substances. I don’t have the documentation here with me in Córduba, but it goes about like this:

“Now, write down: He died in the afternoon – no, make that evening, will you? – and was laid to rest in a friend’s patch, eh, noooo, I think he was just stashed away over the passah-feast, wasn’t he? Anyway, there were watchmen in front, or maybe not. And Mary Magdalen went to see the grave. Eeeeh, there were two of them. No, that wouldn’t do, would it? Can’t send a woman to see the lord’s absence from there first. Let’s add one, no TWO of the disciples, no?
          Then Jesus showed himself to the girl (Oy, again this macho-problem!) Let’s say he showed himself to some guys on the way to….NO, now I know: He appears at a meal!

And so it goes on and on.
          If you don’t read this badly made up stuff with open eyes you really miss out on something.

• Keith says:

I’m not knocking you when I say this Inga but I think I’d find it personally very difficult to study the buybull: I know neither Hebrew nor Greek and my Latin is dodgy from years of neglect. Considering the number of translations, mistranslations and different versions that have arisen over the years any studies by normal and well educated people without being able to read the original sources would be patchy.
          Some evangelists (dare I say most?) who go to “Bible study” only rely on the King James version and their “study” is, as you imply, taking notes while having selected quotations rammed down their throats. I like your interpretation of the resurrection.

• Alphy says:

The Vicar of Marinara has spoken. Completely in touch with the Magisterium of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. May his Noodliness be praised.

Thank you Reverend Toni for your rigatonis of spiritual insight!

• Atsap Revol says:

Good to see you posting Reverend Toni. Also hello again Puppygoogoo, The Few, Alphy, and Apprentice Federic. Yes, Reverend, we are still around and hoping for instillation of new life into our beloved website. Surely the Mighty FSM can revive Lazarus as well as any other minor deity can.

Atsap Revol, Lowly Supplicant

• Apprentice Frederic says:

My standing is far, far less than the above communicants, but, FWIW, I have to agree. One thing that I’d like to see is more proactive communication about issues of real concern: there seems to be no dearth of noodnik legislators pushing creationism into legislation. How about an Office for Propagation of the Faith that maintains an index of names and addresses of legislators – pro or con – on such issues? What is the status of billboards? How about a kiosk next to the RNC’s at State Fairs?

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Here’s a real noodnik for you, Frederic!

• Keith says:

What next? Death by stoning?

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Thanks, tFtPtM – world class, all-time example! I don’t know how to push the issue of “relevance” and “impact” (overused words!). You, Keith, Rev. T., Atsap, TH and some few others have said similar things about the Church Website. Too many dead and superannuated horses are flogged daily here. Will write Bobby directly, why don’t you all, too???? Why can’t we / shouldn’t we / keep mailboxes of legislators and newspapers full of flags that keep church/state science/noodnik issues in the public eye? Why shouldn’t COFSM be proactive in focussing such attention? These are not mere philosophical issues, our economic and intellectual future depends on keeping noodniks at bay.

• TiltedHorizon says:

My beloved CoFSM has gone a bit stale. :(

BTW. I’m still loyal. :)

• Wayne says:

Your loyalty to His Noodliness is never in doubt Tilted. We’re back. Check out the Pennsylvania post!

• TiltedHorizon says:

Good to know Wayne. Ironically, I heard about this the other day and and relayed my support for Tracy McPherson & Staks Rosch by sending emails to Commissioner Farrell. (not that it mattered)

• Apprentice Frederic says:

THe Pennsylvania post has just completely settled my hash – er – vermicelli. The Church’s One Foundation is undoubtedly firm, and I promise not to carp again.

3. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

That sounds like an excellent idea! I would be rather keen to express my views to those misguided puff adders.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Why limit ourselves to Christian countries for religious intolerance and stupid laws?

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Religious oountries might be a big enough basket to catch 99.44%f the religious intolerance, and stupid laws might not be far behind in the same basket….LOFLMAO.

1 22 23 24