You must be fucking kidding me

Published April 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You must be fucking kidding me :| i came across this site while i was googling for innocent “i’m sorry” messages… but the whole idea of having a wad of spaghetti as a god whom you all look up to, is like, sorry to say, disturbing. I know god has no physical form and it is just a state to help people understand better what is beyond our brain capabilities to understand certain matters, but a wad of spaghetti, well, just doesn’t cut it for me.
-Andrea

[and a little while later...]

In the about screen quote: “…mostly fundamentalist Christians, who have accepted that our God has larger balls than theirs”. So this is what it’s all about? It’s all a big prick-waving dick-fight? I’m Christian as well, and as I have stated above, I don’t believe our God is in a human form. Our God got his “human” form because it was much simpler to preach to people about our religion without having to go into detail of what is and what is not a “god”. Simply said, our religion is flawed. Big time. But still, I see beyond that and I see beyond the bible and beyond all the preaching, and form my own opinion of what the representatives of God are trying to tell us. So far, I got to “Love one another and love yourself”. The rest is an elaboration of that statement.

-Andrea

175 Responses to “You must be fucking kidding me”

1. ShadowlessShinobi says:

“see beyond that”?
    To what exactly?
    Surely the god you believe in is omnipresent and therefore anything beyond that is just more of the same. The picture I’m getting is someone who realises the huge flaws in their system and then decides that really there’s something else going on which only they’ve seen and so everything is alright. The blind obeidience of the working christian mind at work once more.

2. Meryn. says:

Just another cluster fuck who doesn’t under stand that this website challenges ID authority.

3. Torin says:

Where is “God” ever given a human shape?
    I like how there are so many people that are dumb enough not to know the reason behind FSM

4. Sparrow says:

good you love everybody.
    on that note, please stop criticizing my religion. It’s offensive.

5. Jamin' says:

“…but a wad of spaghetti, well, just doesn’t cut it for me.”

I’m glad to hear that. By most etiquette rules, it’s actually considered rude to cut your spaghetti.

6. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

you KNOW god has no physical form? How do you KNOW that? Because you didn’t see him/her/it?

7. Spaghettilover says:

Wow! You just contradicted your own religion. “I don’t believe our God is in a human form”. The bible says we were created in gods’ image. The bible also tells you to “love your neighbor”. Somebody needs to do a little more loving and a lot less hating.

8. neonnoodle says:

Hmmm…..so you somehow know that the God described in your religion does not have any particular form (its just a simplified way of imprinting Christianity into the minds of thick people) and also admit that Christianity is flawed…….and yet you still follow it?! You still call yourself a christian! If you could only realise how stupid you really are!

Its a shame really because it seems to me that you are actually quite close to breaking free from the insanity that is known as religion and seem to have an almost fully-functioning ability to use reason and logic. Why dont you take the last few steps and denounce that ridiculous “flawed religion” you affiliate yourself with? I particularly despise devoutly religious people but I also dislike people who huddle under the banner of a particular religion but actually dont really believe in it. You are a liar unto yourself foolosh madam.

As long as other religions plague this world I will always side with the Flying Spaghetti Monster to smite the lunatics. Why dont you come and join us :)